Jump to content Jump to content

[1.03] Deleting career save results in all career saves being deleted

Issue Description
I had one driver career save and one MyTeam save, and I wanted to delete the Driver Career save, but when I did this, both career saves were deleted.

Report Code
Either there wasn't one or I missed it, unfortunately.

Platform
PC

Game Version

Game Mode
This was in the Career menu

Troubleshooting
I tried restarting the game but this did nothing. I only have the "Choose Career Type" menu in its place now to start a fresh save

Replication

• You need at least 2 career saves, in my case there was 1 driver career and 1 MyTeam
  • Go to Career > Single Player career to go to the career saves menu
  • I highlighted the save at the top of the list (in this case my driver career save) and pressed Y on my controller to delete it
  • Both career saves were deleted
  • Sad 1
On 7/15/2021 at 4:35 PM, s00zster said:

Issue Description
I had one driver career save and one MyTeam save, and I wanted to delete the Driver Career save, but when I did this, both career saves were deleted.

Report Code
Either there wasn't one or I missed it, unfortunately.

Platform
PC

Game Version

Game Mode
This was in the Career menu

Troubleshooting
I tried restarting the game but this did nothing. I only have the "Choose Career Type" menu in its place now to start a fresh save

Replication

• You need at least 2 career saves, in my case there was 1 driver career and 1 MyTeam
  • Go to Career > Single Player career to go to the career saves menu
  • I highlighted the save at the top of the list (in this case my driver career save) and pressed Y on my controller to delete it
  • Both career saves were deleted

I've just had this as well on PS5. Absolutely gutted, put in around 30 hours into it. Made a New MyTeam save for challenges and when I get to the home menu after backing out, there were no saves at all.