Jump to content Jump to content

Anyone else finds this year's DRS graphic to be quite... bland? 2019 and 2020 were good for me as it catches my attention way before I get into the DRS activation zone, however this year it simply does not stand out and I end up missing the activation point by a few hundred meters as I wasn't ready to activate it and the only thing that caught my attention was the beep.

• Agree 4

Or know your circuits well enough to know where the DRS line is. I drive cockpit cam and I don’t have issues activating DRS. The beep is helpful, although it’s not so easy to hear that well at the moment, but I can see where the drs lines are coming up while driving, it’s not really a problem. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3
49 minutes ago, KNT2011 said:

When you press it looks pretty damn cool lighting up around the hud like liquid moving down through tubes, maybe that's the nerd in me haha

I felt this thudding of enthusiasm as I was reading your description all the while wondering why it was resonating so much with me... Then I read your final sentence and it all made sense.

The nerd in my was more bountifully rewarded reading this than on the handful of hours I spent trying to make my base PS4 run Cyberprank 2077.

• Haha 1
On 7/15/2021 at 3:18 PM, Cappachino78 said:

I drive in cockpit for 2 years now, and never see the drs graphics anymore. Just listen to the drs beep. Just now its to quiete but whait for a patch.

I also drive in cockpit mode, but I'm struggling to find the DRS indicator in the game. In F1 2020 a purple light on the steering wheel indicated that the DRS was open, which is not the case in this year's game. Is anyone else having this issue?

On 7/17/2021 at 2:44 AM, Eddie3110 said:

I also drive in cockpit mode, but I'm struggling to find the DRS indicator in the game. In F1 2020 a purple light on the steering wheel indicated that the DRS was open, which is not the case in this year's game. Is anyone else having this issue?

I use the my team car and it has one purple light for drs and two purple lights when wing is open. Not all Cars have this light. I think alpha Tauri is one that dont have it.