Jump to content Jump to content

1.       Some cars for some uknown reason are stucked in RPM limiter or also in some cases there is only sound of turbo (mclaren in postion 12 in video)

2.       1.04

3.       Multiplayer - F1 2021 cars, open lobbies

4.       It happens really often when you are spectating

5.       I would say every race

6.       It is there sadly in new game as it was in F1 2020

7.       Gamepad xbox One X

8.       Attached

• Like 1
On 7/15/2021 at 7:33 PM, JanKondler said:

1.       Some cars for some uknown reason are stucked in RPM limiter or also in some cases there is only sound of turbo (mclaren in postion 12 in video)

2.       1.04

3.       Multiplayer - F1 2021 cars, open lobbies

4.       It happens really often when you are spectating

5.       I would say every race

6.       It is there sadly in new game as it was in F1 2020

7.       Gamepad xbox One X

8.       Attached

Jep I have the same problem. 

17 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

I would say it’s related to poor connectivity to the spectated car. Not fixable if connections are poor between players.

I don't think it is the case, we are usually playing in same country and everybody's internet is tested and working fine but still happening, please Investigate it

2 minutes ago, JanKondler said:

I don't think it is the case, we are usually playing in same country and everybody's internet is tested and working fine but still happening, please Investigate it

It's not up to me whether it gets investigated. You would have thought that they would have fixed the issue by now if it was fixable.

1 minute ago, steviejay69 said:

It's not up to me whether it gets investigated. You would have thought that they would have fixed the issue by now if it was fixable.

I mean every issue should be fixable, at least it would be nice to send this to developers, I've never seen it marked as "with developers" not in F1 2021 or F1 2020

1 minute ago, JanKondler said:

I mean every issue should be fixable, at least it would be nice to send this to developers, I've never seen it marked as "with developers" not in F1 2021 or F1 2020

No, neither have I. But I can't assign that tag.

Hopefully it will be, I can post another videos if it is needed, I can try to apply some fix, but every player in our league (120 people) had this bug and it's pretty common. So if there is anything that I can do I will do it