Jump to content Jump to content

Adding Casper as an audioname for our character

1 hour ago, SilvesterSaNN said:

So lemme get it straight.. everyone in the game says at least once the name casper but we don't get it as a choice for our audioname? I'm a casper I want to hear my name lol.

I was hoping to make a Casper MyTeam career, but just figured out his audio name doesn't even exist...it's a small thing, but still quite a disappointment tbh. 

Edited by DRTApophis

There goes my Casper the friendly Time Trial ghost car driver idea. 

Commentary names do need alot more variety. There are so many names in fifa so I hope they shoehorn more in next year.  Although you’d have to get Crofty, Davidson, Alex Jacques and Davide to say them all.   That’s a lot of effort to achieve! 

Still though I don't see why this wasn't done. Complete Breaking Point, unlock the characters to use in career mode etc. Shocked if no one in CM was putting this idea forward. It's the same with not being able to use the icons, it's such a clear win, I don't understand how it didn't happen. 

• Agree 2
2 minutes ago, KNT2011 said:

Still though I don't see why this wasn't done. Complete Breaking Point, unlock the characters to use in career mode etc. Shocked if no one in CM was putting this idea forward. It's the same with not being able to use the icons, it's such a clear win, I don't understand how it didn't happen. 

Icons, definitely.   It seems like a surefire easy-win, no fee inclusion that you’d have expected. 
I’m naturally less fussed about Devon, Casper and Aiden as they’re not real and I don’t have the same level of attachment.  However, in a thematical scenario, it makes even more sense than the icons to include them.   They’re supposed to be big shots of the F1 world in-game…  so, then showcase their potential career and make them feel more real and increase the emotional attachment to them!   

• Agree 2

From the Steam page:
"Celebrate the release of F1® 2021 with exclusive in-game items inspired by the fictional stars of the new ‘Braking Point’ story experience. Equip them to race as Devon Butler, Aiden Jackson, and Casper Akkerman:
Character avatar | Car livery | Suit | Gloves | Helmet | Victory radio voices"

....Except you don't put "Casper", "Akkerman", "Aiden", "Devon" and "Butler" as voiced names. What's even the point then, I can't "race as" Casper if Crofty says "The Owner Driver!" every time there's the grid.

A lot of drivers names are missing, I signed my first driver who first name is Christian and hear engineer using it a lot but I’m not allowed that name, seems even this bit of work I’d too much for codemasters as the name list available hasn’t really changed in years now.