Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

F1 2014 Speculation Topic

I asked Steve Hood on twitter if we're getting news this week. He hasn't replied. Does mean anything?

Let's feed some more rumors. Does Steve have a private Twitter account to share PS4 screenshots? If you search for @T4RG4 you will stumble upon @T4RG4_77 

This feeds the rumor that F1 2014 will be a PS4 exclusive.

PS4 FTW!

Let's feed some more rumors. Does Steve have a private Twitter account to share PS4 screenshots? If you search for @T4RG4 you will stumble upon @T4RG4_77 

PS4 FTW!

HAHAHAH a ps4 exclusive naww thats so cute :') ah that made my day any game that made itself a ps4 exclusive became an immediate failure because no one bought the ps4 because they were to busy buying xbox one, theres no point to the ps4 it has next to no decent games for it so no f1 2014 i can guarantee wont be ps4 exclusive but wow that's funny :') anyway back on point, lets stop blaming codies and start blaming FOM for taking a year to process even the smallest of things -__-

R4pp3r said:

PS4 FTW!

HAHAHAH a ps4 exclusive naww thats so cute :') ah that made my day any game that made itself a ps4 exclusive became an immediate failure because no one bought the ps4 because they were to busy buying xbox one, theres no point to the ps4 it has next to no decent games for it so no f1 2014 i can guarantee wont be ps4 exclusive but wow that's funny :') anyway back on point, lets stop blaming codies and start blaming FOM for taking a year to process even the smallest of things -__-
Agreed as according to @Hatta it's the FOM that's holding everything up they're ready with al the info they need they just need the nod from them to release it.

Agreed as according to @Hatta it's the FOM that's holding everything up they're ready with al the info they need they just need the nod from them to release it.
I know, how it takes so long to get approval I don't know, just watch/look at what they're releasing and if u don't like the way something is portrayed in game say change it if not then give em the nod, should take and hour max not bloody weeks on end granted they have official business but still its ridiculous how long they take -.-

R4pp3r said:
I know, how it takes so long to get approval I don't know, just watch/look at what they're releasing and if u don't like the way something is portrayed in game say change it if not then give em the nod, should take and hour max not bloody weeks on end granted they have official business but still its ridiculous how long they take -.-
Indeed but unfortunately we can't do anything about that other than be patiernt and wait.

PS4 FTW!

77 is Valtteri Bottas' number, and Steve has said he loves the new Williams...

Here's a full image

<REMOVED>

Not sure why it's Felipe Nasr in the picture other than Massa or Bottas

Here's a full image

<REMOVED>

That is not an official image... By a long way.

TomskiPl said:
We need to worry rumors about PS4 only?
Remember that screenshot of F1 2014 in the STEAM market. That is the PC market. This leeds to the fact that F1 2014 will be on PC and PS4, dont know about xbox One yet. This is what I think

It's irritating that FOM seem to be what's holding the information release up but I'm sure it is by no means a small thing and not at all something they could do in a few hours. I'd imagine it's a big task. I'm sure by the end of July info will be out.

Even though that feels like ages to me and I'm sure everyone else, especially considering that we know absolutely nothing at this point. It was the same at this exact date last year though.......I dunno. Sigh.

Oh I doubt this wouldn't be on the Xbox One if it's on the new consoles. I cannot fathom a reason why as even if they were offered a lot of money, they'd rather get the sales from both consoles I'd say.

I know MotoGP 14 came out on 360, PS3, and PS4 but not the Xbox One. Not seen a reason for that, would love to know why seeing as it did come out on 360.

I'm a PlayStation guy, but I can't see CM NOT making the game for X Box One if it will be available for the PS4.

Hatta said:
Here's a full image

<REMOVED>

A long way? Meaning not a car on the front cover?... Possibly a driver instead, that'd be cool. (Hamilton Obviously)  8-}

Number44 said:
Hatta said:
Here's a full image

<REMOVED>

A long way? Meaning not a car on the front cover?... Possibly a driver instead, that'd be cool. (Hamilton Obviously)  8-}
Supposedly aarava had Photoshopped the image, but the one which was on steam was real

https://twitter.com/t4rg4/status/487134528960331777 This seems to me like a hint that F1 2014 is on next gen consoles

If there are no formation laps or cooldown laps I will be really disappointed. It's next gen for god's sake, surely they can fit it in at least as an option.

Damnit he said machines! This ends my PS4 exclusive rumor  ;))
don't think they'd only make ait PS4 exclusive anyway as there wouldn't be enough money in it. iIt'sd always going to sell best if it's kept a cross platform game.

Damnit he said machines! This ends my PS4 exclusive rumor  ;))
don't think they'd only make ait PS4 exclusive anyway as there wouldn't be enough money in it. iIt'sd always going to sell best if it's kept a cross platform game.
that depends of course how much Sony wants to pay for it. For Sony it means they would sell more consoles so the idea is not impossible. 

Btw: the PS4 exclusive rumor is back on as Steve Hood just confirmed he didn't confirm anything on next gen. ;)