DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Can't connect to RaceNet? *POST HERE!*

PJTierney

This is a very old thread, use the new one instead:

Message added by PJTierney

I'm still having league issues.  People in my league who have stages to run can do so, but if you save and quit the league gives you a DNF and 15:00 time for that stage and anyone who has finished the event gets a racenet error when trying to reset so they can run again.

This is the Steam version on PC and it's been going on for almost a week now.

For anyone else suffering from this, Codemaster Devs picked up this issue from my post on the Steam forums, found the problem and patched it on the server this morning.

Resets now work again.

Racenet refusing my connection help please 
It's happening everytime  
I play it on pc

I play Dirt 4 on PC via steam, the game signs into racenet ok,  my times etc show on the ingame leaderboards.

If I log into racenet website my profile doesn't even show that I have D4, I have my steam acc linked, what is the issue?

also D4 states that the leaderboards are multi format,my son plays on PS4 and is on my friends list via racenet website yet doesn't show up if I select "friends" on the filter list.

Hi,

I have open this thread for a crash when trying to connect to Racenet in Dirt 4 PC version : http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/53672/dirt4-craches-when-trying-to-connect-to-racenet#latest

Hello,

it's been 3-4 days since I cannot login to racenet from Dirt 4 game. It worked great before - without issues. I'm on PC (Steam) platform and I tried:
- disabling my both firewalls (modem and windows)
- re-installing game
- validating Steam files

In the game, when I click on Competitive or under Option & Extras -> Racenet I get message: "Connection Failed. The RaceNet service is not available. Please try again later."
Multiplayer (Jam session) works and finds online sessions that I can join.

Hi, I cannot access Racenet in Dirt 4 for 2 days, but it works fine in Dirt Rally. When I start Dirt 4, the login screen passes immediately. Then, when enter Competitive, the Connection Failed comes out directly. I tried to re-install the game, but not solve the problem. After re-installing, only the first entering login attemption last longer than before, and then the problem comes as usual. Please help me.

Please help, from Peru error to conect to RaceNet when the race is start

Por favor su ayuda desde Peru, no se puede conectar a RaceNet , desde que empieza el juego.
Pronta  solucion por favor!

cannot connect to racenet league
service unavailable

DR Oculus version
DR Steam version is ok

I've been unable to connect to racenet for two days. Problem started when my ISP assigmed me an IP apparently banned in Playststion network. Rebooted, got new IP, solved PSN pronlem but racenet unavailable since.

What do I do?

Hi, it still doesn't work for me. My gamertag is Milwyrr.. And I actively play on the daily events.

I can initially connect to racenet, but uploading results always fails in the last 24 hours.  PS4

I also have connection ERROR data download. This is the first time I have had this error .

I also actively play on the daily events. Need my daily fix.   PS4

Dirt 4 PC, Unable to upload results of my career stage runs for Rally.  I presume other game modes are affected the same way.  Others having the same issue as reported in this subreddit:  https://www.reddit.com/r/dirtgame/comments/6ouoae/anyone_else_having_problems_with_racenet/

Same Problem since yesterday morning on my PC. Any information when it could be fixed? Need the money to upgrade :)