Can't connect to RaceNet? *POST HERE!*

PJTierney

This is a very old thread, use the new one instead:

Message added by PJTierney

Sophia2k said:
I think this is the problem we all have, no matter what system we play on.
Because the site dirt4game.com is down. So there is no cennection between our consoles/PCs and the Racenet database.

Over 24 hours, and still the same. Can't upload my results or download competitive. On ps4 or Xbox one.

Last night: seemed to be signed into Racenet 'cause it would try to upload every time but today, July 23, now cannot sign into Racenet at all.

Argh. Fx pls.

PC opend all my ports and addedd exceptions, still cant upload my results anymore evne though settings say i'm connected to racenet :/ being for 2 days now

Racenet been down all weeekend (except just now). it has been VERY IRRITATING as the darn game wants to try to upload to Racenet after EVERY SINGLE RACE when I am playing SINGLEPLAYER career mode.

Please fix it asap that you can turn off racenet uploads or something.  My singleplayer experience should not be affected if multiplayer servers are down...

Not sure if related, but I get (DiRT 4) 'You're not allowed - Your profile does not have the correct permissions to share content via RaceNet' if I select competitive mode?

Xbox One. Anybody have any ideas on how I resolve this?

Not sure if related, but I get (DiRT 4) 'You're not allowed - Your profile does not have the correct permissions to share content via RaceNet' if I select competitive mode?

Xbox One. Anybody have any ideas on how I resolve this?

Your profile has Social Networking blocked and RaceNet is classed as a social network.
On Xbox One Home, go to Settings - Account - Privacy & online safety - Xbox Live privacy, in here you will have options to allow Social Networking (either by changing to a preset or by configuring manually).

Juego DiRT shoudown el demo y no puedo conectarme a Racenet porfavor, nunca puedo conectarme y no puedo jugar el modo multijugador

Why hasn't Racenet been implemented for F1 2015-17? Thought it was a decent concept at the time...

DiRT Rally PS4: no one can race in my league. It hangs when getting updated standings. And the standings are missing on the league page: https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/37778/argentina-ps4

All league pages that had an active season going are now throwing 500 errors.

My racenet wont work on DiRT rally when i first got the game it worked fine i raced a few online races and now i can sign into racenet but cant do anything online including online events like daily races

Is there a fix for this?? Trying to connect on ps4 (with psvr) just say can't connect to Racenet...

I was connecting fine last night, but this morning I'm getting the "Connection Failed. The Racenet service is not available. Please try again later" message. 

Haven't been able to connect to racenet on my Xbox for about 4-5 days. Any fix on the way?! I were enjoying those daily and weekly events and planned to do the monthly when I could afford the car for it but unfortunately this disaster means I am unable to now that I do have the cash...

I haven't been able to connect for the last 4 days. First time since I bought the game that it's been a problem. Do I have to wait for them to fix or is there something I can do.

I can not connect to racenet for about 1 week. When the game loads, signing in is ok, but when i want to start leagues or online events it says the racenet server is not available, try later. There could be a huge problem if it lasts for a week now. Why codies says nothing about it? I almost forgot, this problem is with Dirt Rally, Xbox one.