Can't connect to RaceNet? *POST HERE!*

Hello, sorry for my bad english (i am frenchies)
I am on Xbox One and since 16 march 2018 i cant connect on Racenet i have "the server is not
unavailable... try later..". Before i have run all the events without problem !  Signing in is also ok.
Only Dirt rally have a problem, when i play DIRT4 the online event is ok !! Other games run ok online.
Thanks to help me, its hard don't  play online

hola a todos, mi nombre es Matias.

Desde Paraguay el Dirt está con todo, es una lastima que sigamos sin poder conectarnos al racenet. Espero alguien pueda comunicarse conmigo para poder resolverlo.

It is totally unbelievable. What the hell is going on ? Why racenet does not work ? We have to right to request a partial refund for the game because only the single player works. This is going on since MONTHS apparently without any fix. It is unacceptable really.

Have not been able to play the online events for weeks now. When is this issue going to be addressed?

I just bought Dirt Rally and wanted to check out what those leagues are about. It told me to create an account. I did via connecting it to my google account. Now it says to update my account. But whatever i enter in the fields when i click on "Update" it just reloads the page without any error message. Did anyone else have this problem? Don't know what to do and it is very frustrating

HELLO

every time I play any grid 2 game, grid autoport does not let me connect to racenet, it appears to me that racenet servers are not available. Is there any solution?

Hi, I just bought this Dirt Rally racing game on steam today I have uninstalled it 3 times and reinstalled it, I have verified the files and the game will not load for me to start racing all it does is flash the loading box then flash the dirt rally logo and poof nothing will not load.
I have been trying everything on my end to get it fixed but nothing is working.
All my other games load and play no problems or issues.
Please fix problem on steam
Thanks in advance
GodAlanVampire on steam

With the VR in ps4, i just bought the dirt rally.
Joined a league and it was great.
Now, that the leage has ended, no one that was in the league has can see anny leagues and have the "connection error" prblem: "RaceNet service is not available".
I searched a litle and  I 'm sorry, but this bug is so old and still gives everyone problems. 
I did what people in 2015 and 2016 sugested, leave the leagues and join again.
It worked the first time. but again, the problem appeared..
I was thinking buying the dirt 4, but this just makes me think twice...

Bought today with a friend  and can not connect to the racenet. Do anyone have any ideas about what is happening with Racenet, or how to fix it?  Becouse judging by the forums, it does not work for weeks or even years. Also have problem "505" with log in on Racenet website.

I haven't been able to go for community events lately, it just keeps downloading the results and nothing happens.

Haven't played Dirt Rally for a while, but loaded it back up to take advantage of a new racing wheel, and I can't connect to racenet.  Can't use my old account, can't create a new account with different credentials.

What's happening?  Are there any fixes?

I haven't played Dirt for a couple of months. I play with Steam.
Now, I start the game but it says it can't sign in to RaceNet, retry later. I'm trying since 2 days now. I can't join Online Events nor leagues.
If I go on the website, it tells me I have not account connected to my account on the Dirt Website. Actually, when I follow the link to link the account, CodeMaster account is connected to Steam and XBox.
However, it tells me that I've never played Dirt on Stem.
But on my Steam I have all the progress and achievements visible.
And I used to join all the time the Online events.
What's happening? Can you please help?

Racenet stopped working for me in Dirt Rally, too. It still worked fine on 2018-08-02, but any attempts to connect to it since 2018-08-12 are failing. I have been playing both online events and Leagues until this happened and use the Steam Linux version.

I've been having a lot of trouble getting Dirt4 times to upload, or to even access the community events over the past few days, is this widespread?

EDIT: so rebooting the router helped a bit, that's strange since most other network services were having connectivity issues...

Hallo
same issue, havn't played since a while and now cannot connect Grid2 and Dirt Rallye.
Connection to racenet itself and Steam fine and all other games working, but in the game no Racenet Connection possible (comment try again later) and it also doesnt recognize the Wheel in both games.
any help available on this Topic?
regards

solved, after several attempts was working next day
thanks

Just got DiRT 4 a few days ago. I can't log in. 
Sign In Error
Unable to sign into your RaceNet Account with the details specified, please check and retry. 
They're the exact same credentials that work when I log into accounts.codemasters.com

DiRT Rally says it's unable to connect to Racenet. I have not played in a month or two and it's never been a problem before. I've been trying to connect all day. I can connect fine with DiRT 4. I run them both through Steam. What can I do to diagnose/fix this issue?

Pilvi said:
DiRT Rally says it's unable to connect to Racenet. I have not played in a month or two and it's never been a problem before. I've been trying to connect all day. I can connect fine with DiRT 4. I run them both through Steam. What can I do to diagnose/fix this issue?
Hi,  I have the same problem since one month with Dirt Rally, Any solution???

My personal times (records) dont get recorded.

Thanks

Hello, 

I have this problem with "The RaceNet service is not available. Please try again later". I can´t play online daily, weekly events. Please, solve my problem. I play on PC with Steam.

I have the same racenet problem as seemingly everybody else trying to play Dirt 2.  Constant error messages saying racenet is not available please try later.  (PS4).

I am still having issues with racenet failure to connect or failure to download. I have to mash enter for sometimes up to a half hour to get it to go through. Very disappointing. PC Dirt Rally 2.0. Does anyone have a fix for this 

Hello,

Unfortunately I'm now having this problem. It seems for most it was fixed, since this is the first post here in four months! However, my 'credits' have been reset to '0', my championship progression has been reset, and every-time I try to access the 'garage', the attempt to 'communicate with RaceNet' returns the 'Timeout' error. When I try to go to career 'Events', after a while, the game simply exits to the main career menu.

Regards,

Alexander

• Agree 1