Can't connect to RaceNet? *POST HERE!*

Exactly the same has just started to happen to me - hope this is not permanent 😫

Edited by BizarreSpud
  • Agree 1

Since today sept8th morning. Racenet would not connect. After restart later, I had everything reset. No money, no save data at all actually. No cars. Nothing.

Can't access anything either. No way to get into events.

I bought both seasons 1-2 and 3-4. Over 3 million credits, and 25 or so cars. are all gone.

It gave me a message "Discrepancy found between racenet and save data" or something like that.

I play online races and was racing the monthly 2000cc class in New England when it happened.

I can't get a connection and credits/cars have disappeared here as well.  I haven't completed any leagues, and had no open races.  I'm on an Xbox One X if it makes a difference.  I have season pass 1 but not season pass 2.  This is the first time this has happened to me since picking up DiRT Rally 2.0 on release day.

Edited by Schinderdiv

Having an issue with connectivity to racenet after update 1.8. At the beginning of the game it appears to login just fine except it says I have $0 in my racenet account which is not true and time's out anytime I try and do anything

I can't connect to the RaceNet either on PS4. My account has been reset to 0 Cr due to like "Discrepancy found between racenet and save data".

I raced a lot in Championships, Rallycross, and daily and monthly challenges.

I earned lots of Cr but now it reads null 😞

What can we do about it?

Hello, discrepancy and deleted, the game not work in any online races.... 0 game credits and the cars & the season 3 is missing...

CANT JOIN EVENT TOO!! SINCE LAST NIGHT 8 SEPTEMBER, AND SOMETHIS IT SHOWS FAILED TO CONNECT RACE NET WITH SOME ERROR CODE, AND SOMETIMES SHOW MY CHAMPIONSHIP HAVE TO BE RESET, BUT NON OF THESE TWO MESSAGE APREAR I PRESS OK IT STILL CANT CONNECT RACENET 

I PLAY ON PC WITH STEAM AND DID NOT JOIN AND LEAGUE, PLEASE SOLVE THE PROBLEM ASAP!!!

On 9/7/2015 at 3:21 PM, Hatward said:
Hi all,

We've been working hard on RaceNet connectivity issues recently. While we've fixed the problem for a lot of you, it seems that some of you are still having problems. This is stopping you connecting to Online Events and Leagues. This is obviously bad. 

We're implementing some code right now, to detect anyone that might be having connection issues. 

Just in case we don't catch everyone, and partly to verify our checks are working correctly...

*Please post in this thread if you are still unable to connect to RaceNet*

It would also be interesting to know if you actively participate in Online Events and Leagues.

Rest assured that it's very important to us that we get you all online and playing together. If only so that Porkhammer can demolish your times.

Thanks in advance for you help!

The DiRT Team.
❤️

Witam nie mogę połączyć się z mój że zespół wyświetla mi reset mistrzostw niezgodne dane lokalne z racenet  co teraz zrobić?   hello i can't connect to my team showing me reset championship incompatible local data from racenet what to do now?

On 9/7/2015 at 3:21 PM, Hatward said:
Hi all,

We've been working hard on RaceNet connectivity issues recently. While we've fixed the problem for a lot of you, it seems that some of you are still having problems. This is stopping you connecting to Online Events and Leagues. This is obviously bad. 

We're implementing some code right now, to detect anyone that might be having connection issues. 

Just in case we don't catch everyone, and partly to verify our checks are working correctly...

*Please post in this thread if you are still unable to connect to RaceNet*

It would also be interesting to know if you actively participate in Online Events and Leagues.

Rest assured that it's very important to us that we get you all online and playing together. If only so that Porkhammer can demolish your times.

Thanks in advance for you help!

The DiRT Team.
<3

Hello i try to connect to the racenet from Dirt 4 but  its not working.What can i do? Thank you

You guys are working on it since 2015 and still not solved the problem!!! Like seriously you need to do something with this s...., This is one of the biggest drawback of these games. 

Same bs all over again e4669c75-3c-58

Edited by FlikenFlaken

Same error. 

Since I bought season 3 and 4 yesterday, I don't stop having xd connection errors. restarting the pc sometimes causes it to resolve. something is wrong.

I guess it's the wonderful drm.

20190911110905_1.jpg

Hi all, just got word that maintenance has been complete, so you should be able to get online again shortly.