Can't connect to RaceNet? *POST HERE!*

PJTierney

This is a very old thread, use the new one instead:

Message added by PJTierney

22 hours ago, SRD_SimVansevenant said:

I have the same issue. It's really beyond frustrating right now. I don't want to get into the club events because I'm afraid the bloody system will fail yet again and my times won't be recorded in clubs where there's world class competition.

It's an absolute disaster. It's nearly occuring on a daily basis now. How can you, as a company, allow this to happen, is just beyond me. Such a shame as it is so fun to drive against the best in the world in the clubs I joined.

Four days now I can't access clubs in game. This is beyond frustrating as I have missed out on participating in many events. The clubs are what I enjoy most about this game, not having them, well I don't want to play as much without them.

• Agree 1

I'm on PS4 myvolks is my RaceNet ID. My clubs are constantly not showing up in game. This issue is going in one whole week now!

I have NEVER successfully logged into Racenet since buying Dirt Rally 2. That's right, not once. I have literally spend weeks messing about with passwords, support and linking accounts and nothng has worked. I simply don't play the game anymore, I play Forza, which works. Every single time.

Trying to lid in on Xbox one, doesn’t work spent hours today changing passwords accounts etc...... is it codemasters account details or Xbox live details to log in from the game, I have tried both numerous time in vain!

On 5/8/2020 at 9:47 AM, Clappers said:

I have NEVER successfully logged into Racenet since buying Dirt Rally 2. That's right, not once. I have literally spend weeks messing about with passwords, support and linking accounts and nothng has worked. I simply don't play the game anymore, I play Forza, which works. Every single time.

Hi. I cannot log in either. I Never have. If there's something anyone can do to help, please do. On steam. I'd like to play the game I bought.

Hi 

Can`t Log in on my PS4  but can log in on mobile and laptop   really frustrating

regards