Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

Can't connect to RaceNet? *POST HERE!*

Sporadik said:
I get this error in DR when I exit a Championship race back to the menu. It doesn't save my progress either. *smh*
@Sporadik Go back and check the threads you keep posting this in, i've given you the fix.

Sporadik said:
I get this error in DR when I exit a Championship race back to the menu. It doesn't save my progress either. *smh*
@Sporadik Go back and check the threads you keep posting this in, i've given you the fix.
I have but nothing has worked. So I just retired the rest of the rally, got relegated (didn't care much at all) and everything has worked fine since. I see the orange save swirl again as I should.

Hi i have Dirt Showdown and i get a screen saying sign up now to receive stuff via racenet and im giving a code, i assume i enter the code in the link account section? anyway i tried it and it keeps saying failed why give me a none working code, or is this game no longer supported on racenet..

Im on xbox 360 btw.

I can do daily events but not leagues... Not sure what's going on. When I try to access the league option it tries to access racenet and asks me to sign up. Nevermind it connected at the start of the game. So far I've never been able to see the league screen. Also my version still says 1.0 despite the 1.0.3 update. Windows 10 user here on a Win 10 install not upgrade.

Hi I've tried to connect my dirt showdown on the Xbox 360 to my race net account but it keeps coming up with the link failed! Can anyone help please????

After one event Racenet log off. And I can no longer play. When I connect again, the progress is lost

Congratulations

Lukars said:
After one event Racenet log off. And I can no longer play. When I connect again, the progress is lost

Congratulations
Dirt Rally?
If so, i believe you had the same problem i did.
Delete the folder contents of the Dirt Rally folder, ask steam to re-validate the files, it should fix it.

Since a couple of days racenet isn't available
(at least for me). I get the message:

'Racenet is not available, please try again later'

Occasionally I got this for 'Dirt Showdown' during
last years but now

Grid 2
  Grid Autosport
  Dirt Showdown

have this problem. Games are working but no progress
is saved in single user or carreer mode. This renders
these games 'useless' for me. Have tried w/ and wo/
steam cloud save, with an old Player and with new ones.
Also tried to delete Grid 2 completely and re-installed
via steam. All with same result.

Anyone or Codemaster can help?

I have the same problem since couple of days - Racenet is not available. Please, try again later.
I launch the game, and it logs on just fine, I go to first daily, run the stage, finish it and it uploads to Racenet. Then I go to second daily, press continue and instead of loading the stage I get the error message.
I did verify the cache and it did not help.
Please, advice what should I do.

ZAMOY72 said:
I have the same problem since couple of days - Racenet is not available. Please, try again later.
I launch the game, and it logs on just fine, I go to first daily, run the stage, finish it and it uploads to Racenet. Then I go to second daily, press continue and instead of loading the stage I get the error message.
I did verify the cache and it did not help.
Please, advice what should I do.
You're in luck, here is the fix for this, and, I did see you say you've validated your cache already.

Go to your dirt rally directory and delete all the files and folders inside it.
Then ask Steam to validate the cache again.
Profit.

Thanks, I am gonna try your advice and report back  :)

Edit. IT WORKED ;-) Thanks.

Problems connecting to racenet, only in the LEAGUES, no problem at Daily Events, can not understand. 
No error, when I try to enter the LEAGUES it goes rapidly trough is options, trying to connect, retrieving expired events, each of this screens takes less than a second, and it says finally racenet is unavailable, try again later... 3 days in a row with this problem...
can someone help please? Thx!

If you go straight to leagues after starting the game (without going to career/online events first) does it work?

@F2CMaDMaXX , no, it does not work.

Not the only one with this error, some friends here in Portugal also with the some problem

If you go straight to career and online events, can you play those?

If you go and get the leagues error and then go into online events, do they still work?

Hi there, I am having the problem I can´t race online events. Whenever I start Online events in career the game is stuck. However I installed the DVD-version of codemasters (version 1.0). Do I need to update to a later version? Anyone got some ideas? Thanks

Hi there, I am having the problem I can´t race online events. Whenever I start Online events in career the game is stuck. However I installed the DVD-version of codemasters (version 1.0). Do I need to update to a later version? Anyone got some ideas? Thanks
You need to give us more details, is it running through Steam? have you validated your cache?

Right click on Dirt rally in steam, properties, one of the tabs, local files i think, has the option to validate the cache, do that.

@F2CMaDMaXX , tried validating the cache, not solved.
events always working with racenet on, Leagues, always the problem! Can't connect, "try later".

already loosing a league event... 
Codemasters too busy with the console launch? Many of my friends here at Portugal are experiencing the same error.

Gotta imagine it's a routing issue (internet) at this point, no idea why though.  I would open a ticket with their support (this isn't how you do that) and go from there.

Have you made sure you don't have too many or any expired leagues?

Right click on Dirt rally in steam, properties, one of the tabs, local files i think, has the option to validate the cache, do that.

Did so, it´s not working. reinstalled steam, reinstalled dirt rally. tried again, could not play online.

The game is running fine, progress in career is being saved. When I try to play online, daily race or something, nothing happens. Racenet tells me the race is available, nothing happens when I click the launch button. Any ideas?.