DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Can't connect to RaceNet? *POST HERE!*

non registra i tempi!!! dopo nei campionati si falsa tutto perchè è come se uno facesse le ricognizioni rispetto agli altri e JohnnyDrive vince. Risolvete #mannaggiaiserver

I have huge Problems connecting to RaceNet on the Xbox One. Game: Dirt Rally.

Since few days is impossible to be connected at Racenet for me.... And all y times aren't saved in the leaderboards....

A few more Racenet comments on redit: https://www.reddit.com/r/dirtgame/comments/4hstvb/whats_going_on_with_racenet/

For those of you with Racenet issues, do you also have issues creating/joining private PVP sessions?

• Exactly when the error occurred: 1: "Quit" the game from Xbox dashboard, rebooted the xbone, launched game>Career > Online Events.

• Messaging that was displayed: 1: Connection Failed. The Racenet service is not available. Try again later.

• What platform are you trying to access RaceNet from? Xbox One

Note: I have noticed however that if you keep trying over and over, you may get a different error msg and you will eventually get in.

Similar issue with my buddies and I trying to create a private PVP session. Multiple tries gets us in otherwise we get: "Disconnected: You must be signed into Xbox Live. Make sure you're signed into an Xbox Live profile and your connection is ok.". I spoke at length with support who were super helpful. I thought we had resolved this issue by clearing the alternate MAC address. 

We have since tested each time we've had the issue (daily). We've tried closing the game, rebooting the console, clearing caches, clearing Alt Mac addy, signing in, signing out, different routers, different router settings, standing on one leg, sticking our tongue out, sticking our fingers up, swearing and every combo imaginable. 

We've came to the conclusion that with Racenet and Private PVP multiple to numerous tries will eventually get you in.

Yeah, racenet is still being pretty unreliable, but if you really persist through methods such as continually trying to connect or quitting out of the game and starting it up again. Isn't very stable when you get into it though. Trying to do league events is a nightmare because after every stage or two it'll say that it couldn't upload the time and you have to quit out and try again. The worst one is when it says can't connect to league leaderboards and all you can do is keep trying to force it to connect or exit the game. I'm on Xbox One by the way.

I did two different wager events at 100k per. Racenet deducted the 200k but in both instances couldn't upload my results. No worries because my times sucked anyway. lol

Hi, I'm a member of a UK gaming forum called Rllmuk and we've been loving Dirt Rally so much that we've set up a league with 29 gamers (Xbox, PS4, PC) and now on our 4th rally in the League Championship. The problem is we've been unable to connect to Racenet over the past two weeks and even if we do succeed we often have our times not saved. It was going so well but now gamers are starting to drift away from the league. Please Codemasters,  fix this issue. It's genuinely the best driving/rallying game I've played in years.

Have not been able to connect to Racenet for days now it was fine when purchased game at launch.

The Racenet service is not available. Please try again later.

This is the message displayed.

just checking in after over a week of having to brute force my way past the errors to get into online events (Xbox One)

I am on Xbox One and have been unable to connect to any online feature for weeks...  It is not my connection.  I have checked everything multiple times.

I'm on PC version, and every days I've got problems about Racenet.... Bugs occurs since the last update of the game

I didn't had issues for a week or so now. It seems to be pretty stable and I was happy about it.

But today it's here again. Can't finish my Weekly2-event with the Manta. Every time after finished the first Baumholder stage, I will be thrown back to menu, "RaceNot not available". After quitting and starting Dirt again, I try the stage again. After finishing the stage (while the second Baumholder stage will be loaded) it quits again. Will quit trying now, and have to live with it that the first 4 stages was waste of time.

I'm so upset. It's so frustrating.

Driving on PC. Located in Austria.

Hey guys, just posting this in here also but ive not seen anything described as similiar to my issues so please have a read and let me know if you can help or have any ideas.

Loving this game and only like a week into it, but for my league this is game breaking :(

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/41362/major-online-leagues-leaderboard-issues-leagues-unplayable?new=1http://

Thanks
Telfer

None of the members of our league (https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/48606/vcb-crashfest) have been able to connect over the past 12-ish hour period. One guy managed to post a time, but I believe it was before any of us tried.

We're all able to see events, but when we select Leagues it goes to downloading league data, checking for expired league events, then "the RaceNet service is not available".

Update on the above: I had to leave the league and rejoin to be able to get in. Which is actually even worse than a network outage, I don't want to have to leave the league mid-season.

@fragman001

The guys in my league have unfortunately had to do the same and as i put in my tech support thread the points have gone screwed up after 1 event already. So leaving and rejoining the league mid season obviously will screw it@fragman001
For now i am just tracking our league manually but i really hope we can get a response and get this system sorted as it has the potential to be awesome as the game already is!

Update: Onto try event two today in our season and along with the guys dropping off our leaderboards we now have the same issue with a few people not being able to connect, and only workaround is to leave the league, which basically screws us all  up anyway.

So codemasters??? Come on guys, Surely you must monitor these forums? There are a lot of people here looking for answers or even a notice to state what is going on?

I love your game, it is fantastic but so far your forum moderation and tech support is mince, not just in regards to my post but the amount of unanswered threads myself and others are looking at.

Please can you let us know you exist.....!!!!

Same situation, no access to Racenet, Racenet service is unavailable.
xbox one, in UK.
checked everything else and all seems to be working......

has anyone found a fix for this yet?

Hello,

Same situation, no access to Racenet, Racenet service is unavailable. (Since 2 or 3 weeks)
xbox one, in FRANCE.
checked everything else and all seems to be working......

has anyone found a fix for this yet?

Same as everyone else here. Racenet won't connect. Xbox One (US).
Hard to do daily-weekly-monthly without a connection. What gives? 

Can't upload times on leagues, it took me at least 5min retrying. Occasionally I receive error that i don't have RaceNet account while connecting Leagues. I'm playing on PC.