DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Can't connect to RaceNet? *POST HERE!*

PJTierney

This is a very old thread, use the new one instead:

Message added by PJTierney

Same here. No connection to race net at all. It was shoddy to begin with. 
For an expensive game this is half arsed at best. 
Looks good, fun to play etc. Just a shame it's not done as well as Forza.
Now that is how you attract and keep gamers. 
Stop watching your shares collapse and come fix this!! 

PS4 Dirt Rally.

I have never been able to get into the leagues and since doing the 1.03 update yesterday I can't login to race net at all.

Not a happy camper.

Thanks for the email informing me I earned 2 points for my comment. 2 points toward what? How patronising. 

Same here - no racenet access.

And that s***s evev more - I anyway cannot connect in 1 of 4 tries since the console versions are out and F1 2016 will make it even worse, because I don't expect that Codemasters will find a solution, asthey announced several times it is fixed, but for me there is no change visible using my PC.

Bude z Codemasters reakce, informace, na nefunkční racenet?
Codemasters will be a response, information on non-functional racenet?

Can not connect to Racenet either, it is been going on the last few days, so pleasse fix it

Their Twitter page is being ignored as well. They did take the time to advertise today's daily though which was good of them. 

Same problem - luckily I already finished the monthly event, but not working for days for me either on XB1

Hi,
since yesterday, 25.06.2016, I cant´t conntect "'Racenet".
What can be the problem? I need help......

Did anyone actually already caught an explanation or anything? I guess they don't work in the weekends, but at least have some kind of maintenance on this right?

I'm getting the same problem--can't connect to Racenet.  I thought it was because I upgraded routers initially, but when I put the old router back online, I'm still experiencing the issue.  How do I delete or leave a league, please?  I heard that may fix it. 

Thank you.

jinCHEZ said:
Did anyone actually already caught an explanation or anything? I guess they don't work in the weekends, but at least have some kind of maintenance on this right?
You can be sure Codemasters has crews working on this round the clock!! They can't afford to be taking time off, with all the current issues going on. They are hearing it from us, the paying customers and no doubt in my mind, they are hearing/feeling the heat from Sony as well.

Cheers,

PS4: Cannot connect to racenet for online games. Log in seems fine. I'm not in any leagues so can't delete them as per one suggestion. 

Would it be possible to get an update from a RaceNet or Codemasters representative?

Is anybody working on the issue? Will there be a patch to fix it? Are there steps that can be taken to fix the issue locally? 

Still cannot connect even after hard reset > Xbox One 

Pepe55 said:
jinCHEZ said:
You can be sure Codemasters has crews working on this round the clock!! They can't afford to be taking time off, with all the current issues going on. They are hearing it from us, the paying customers and no doubt in my mind, they are hearing/feeling the heat from Sony as well.

Cheers,
What a load of crap! If they were all furiously working to fix it, they would acknowledge the issue here, on their own forums! Radio silence = no attention being paid and no work being done. Either that or they're just too lazy and ignorant. 

I don't understand why they would break it in the first place.  It was working fine for months and months and now they can't figure out what went wrong?

so the June challenge could be unattainable for some gamers if they don't fix Race Net. Will we get an extension? If it's anything to do with Codemasters I won't hold my breath. 

so the June challenge could be unattainable for some gamers if they don't fix Race Net. Will we get an extension? If it's anything to do with Codemasters I won't hold my breath. 
Yep, me included. Top 20 after 3 weeks and 18 stages, and all that hard work may be out the window with the patch issues and now the Racenet fail! 

Pepe55 said:
jinCHEZ said:

Cheers,
What a load of crap! If they were all furiously working to fix it, they would acknowledge the issue here, on their own forums! Radio silence = no attention being paid and no work being done. Either that or they're just too lazy and ignorant. 
You are entitled to your opinions bud_e, but my statements are anything but a load of crap, as you put it!!!! I remember very well during the disaster with Drive Club, that we were left in the dark, no updates, total silence!! It's just the way it is! Sony is the one calling all or most of the shot's with these dev's!!!! Do you have first had knowledge of the behind the scene's goings on to back your claim?? If so, please do provide it.........................

Haven't been able to connect all weekend. Ps4 all other online games and services I have tried work on my ps4 except for Racenet . I'm on time warmer in southern California.