Jump to content Jump to content

Can't connect to RaceNet? *POST HERE!*

Hatward
Message added by PJTierney

This is a very old thread, use the new one instead:

Racenet been down all weeekend (except just now). it has been VERY IRRITATING as the darn game wants to try to upload to Racenet after EVERY SINGLE RACE when I am playing SINGLEPLAYER career mode.

Please fix it asap that you can turn off racenet uploads or something.  My singleplayer experience should not be affected if multiplayer servers are down...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Codemasters Staff
Not sure if related, but I get (DiRT 4) 'You're not allowed - Your profile does not have the correct permissions to share content via RaceNet' if I select competitive mode?

Xbox One. Anybody have any ideas on how I resolve this?

Your profile has Social Networking blocked and RaceNet is classed as a social network.
On Xbox One Home, go to Settings - Account - Privacy & online safety - Xbox Live privacy, in here you will have options to allow Social Networking (either by changing to a preset or by configuring manually).
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
DiRT Rally PS4: no one can race in my league. It hangs when getting updated standings. And the standings are missing on the league page: https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/37778/argentina-ps4
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Haven't been able to connect to racenet on my Xbox for about 4-5 days. Any fix on the way?! I were enjoying those daily and weekly events and planned to do the monthly when I could afford the car for it but unfortunately this disaster means I am unable to now that I do have the cash...
I can not connect to racenet for about 1 week. When the game loads, signing in is ok, but when i want to start leagues or online events it says the racenet server is not available, try later. There could be a huge problem if it lasts for a week now. Why codies says nothing about it? I almost forgot, this problem is with Dirt Rally, Xbox one.

Archived