Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 online kicks me out

• A detailed description of the issue: The game kicks me out every single time I try to play online. This problem has happened to me in F1 2019, F1 2020 and now in F1 2021. I barely can complete one online race, it is impossible to play. Today, it happened me in Bakú, lap 11/13 at the start of the third sector and I were driving a Mercedes. When I am playing, out of the blue, as you can see in the image, it says: "Error. You can't join the game, you don't have the rights to play online". It is really annoying
  • Report Code: AGVT-DSMX-HAVD-GDEG
  • Platform? Xbox One. My user is PeakMovie6
  • Game-mode? Friendly match (I'm not sure if it is the right translation, the not ranked mode one)
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? At the start of the race I think we were 8 players, when the game kicked me I think we were 5
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host? No
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? I have tried to change all online settings of my console, static IP, Google DNS, static 3074 port, all of that thinking about it was a net problem. I am connected by cable and I have 300mb of speed and I have never had a problem playing online with any other game just with F1 games as I said before.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. I have added an image in Spanish of the message that appears to me.
  • How do you make the problem happen? It happens all the time I am into an online race. I happens in 95% of the races I do while, in qualifying, it hardly ever happens.

IMG_20210716_075652.jpg

IMG_20210716_073650.jpg