Sign in to follow this  

GRID Autosport Feedback

Possible bug found. Ive gotten to lvl 52 with my f312 dallara but still have to rebuy half the tuning upgrades every day when I start again. All the vehichle uprades are still there but only half the tuning. Didnt happen until I hit lvl 50. 

Just an idea but... why not merge online rooms? Example, 6 drivers in one room 7 in another, one of the 7 quit, merge rooms = 12 drivers in one lobby. More fun, more xp, people play longer = more people buy grid = codemasters makes more money. 

-What happened to the ability to see if your online oponent has tunes his vehicle or not? This used to be the case in GRID 2 but is missing on Autosport.

-Furthermore, the microphone should be Push to Talk by default and not Vioce Detection by default. To many poeople connect in the middle of a race while they listen music or i hear their car and you cant mute them until the race is over, very annoying!

-We need to be able to chat, really how hard is that to add to the game??!

-Let us spectate when we join a lobby which just started!

-And ofcourse the repaircosts, this just totally breaks the game, i cant believe it is stil not fixed.. 

If these simple fixes could be done the game would be sooo much more fun.

They really dont care the xbox 360 version ov this game is the worst excuse for a racing game iv ever played!!!!!!!!        Race pro had more going for it that was shit aswelll!!!!    no replay feature 1 fail!!!!!     Damage in the online hopper 2 fails!!!!     No hotlap feature 3 fails!!!!!!     All the loaned cars should hav all upgrades unlocked ffs what difference does it make just makes for better races 4th fail!!!!!!      No time trials no overal time for classes no ANYTHING HAHAHA dead game they should stop making them with shit gamers as part ov the team ;)

far too easy to damage steering esp in online races: get smacked hard from the rear and spun, no contact with the front of the car and you get steering damage maybe 60-70% of the time.

the ability to save replays in online mode.

for those asking for a fix to online racing costs am afraid your prayers have been answered, because it will cost you!
as nice ol CM have given us a dlc pack that gives you 50% more xp and cash for races online and off  and its only £3! (on xbox)  I know its not a huge amount but it's the fact your paying for a fix and not extra content that I find bemusing.

All of us here are passionate about the game and give up our own free time to try and give constructive feedback and hopefully improve the pretty poor excuse of a finished game that we were unfairly sold, and how are we rewarded?
Code Masters will now charge us for the fixes that the community suggests!
 So we pay extra to make the game playable online and fix the poorly implemented ideas of the developers, what a caring response from the bigwigs at CM.

Lets no forget that we've been charged full price for a game that was made in under six months! I paid less money for GTA, a game that took over 6 YEARS in development.

I'm not saying online racing isn't fun, I'm saying the same as most: that online mode was unfinished and not fit for release.  to simply afford to race you must first complete the online challenges, the only real way to make money and xp as racing does not provide enough to fix your cars let alone buy and tune them.

I'm assuming then if we ever have side and rear view mirrors added it's going to cost us,  and a working speedo and tachometer probably extra on top of that.

edited some of the crap out.

Damage in the hoppers is a joke!!!!!    in an Indy car on a oval track a side by side bump!!!!!!    the steering an suspension was shot :D pmsl

kubica4 said:

Damage in the hoppers is a joke!!!!!    in an Indy car on a oval track a side by side bump!!!!!!    the steering an suspension was shot :D pmsl

Whats a hopper?

RUD3Y said:
far too easy to damage steering esp in online races: get smacked hard from the rear and spun, no contact with the front of the car and you get steering damage maybe 60-70% of the time.

the ability to save replays in online mode.

Yep, far too easy to damage steering. Only playing career but it's a real pain to have your steering damaged 2 laps into a x3 lap race. Considering you have to brake late to pass the AI it's inevitable that you will make contact with the cars in front as you're trying to push your way through the pack. Really wish they would tweak this as it's my only real gripe with the game at the moment.

I bought this latest title based on the promise of modelled cockpits, something that if included in Grid 2 Codemasters would have seen one more sale. What I got in Autosport could only be described as an insult to me and an embarrassement to Codemasters. A simple thing as working mirrors couldn't be achieved?? Why the blurred out interiors? Do the LCD displays work or was this the reason for the blur? Shabby work, I'm sorry but this is the only word that comes to mind. Fix the interiors and imho you will have a title to be proud of.

@KurtG85‌ the hopper is a term used for the online playlists ;)    the fact that incar view fails doesn't surprise me one bit !!!!       Spent to much time messing about with helicopters an planes to concentrate on the basics!!!!!    Why does a racing game need a helicopter flying over brands hatch???     Why spend so much time doing that when we havnt got a working leaderboard hahahahaha GIMICS R SHIT AN NEVER WORK ;) 

Goresh said:
I bought this latest title based on the promise of modelled cockpits, something that if included in Grid 2 Codemasters would have seen one more sale. What I got in Autosport could only be described as an insult to me and an embarrassement to Codemasters. A simple thing as working mirrors couldn't be achieved?? Why the blurred out interiors? Do the LCD displays work or was this the reason for the blur? Shabby work, I'm sorry but this is the only word that comes to mind. Fix the interiors and imho you will have a title to be proud of.

shameful is another :wink: 

BTW, the Welsh don't have the monopoly on Sheep and Welly boots, in Cornwall we know a bit about me and ewe, if you get my drift ?
I know, I know, next your going to ask me what the Welly boots are for ?
~O)

Oi, I'm welsh and we do have the monopoly on sheep, you can have the boots by all accounts but the sheep? No, Just no, they are ours, will will fight for them! haha

Maybe try for the slightest bit of maturity, though I'm guessing for you it will be hard.

We'll Goresh you must not have had save file corruptions so you have no room to tell me about an immature comment!! I have every wright to be ticked off with Code Masters and leave them and leave them angry comments. If they don't like then don't sell me an unfinished game with save file problems!!!

Corruption #6 F.U Codemasters You are Female Dogs

Hmmm, the majority feel the same as you but fact is, though you said it in no direct vulgar way you are still implying abuse and hate which is not helpful and lacks any solution to the issue. Alot of people had the issues (including me) but most of us are adult enough to be rational about it.

There is bound to be bugs, codemasters found the issue very quickly due to people who actually gave constructive feedback (something you lack of doing)  and the whole process is being held up by microsoft/sony, not codemasters. 

Yes it should not of happened but hey, man up and deal with it. :)

Your right I haven't had any save issues, but only because I refuse to play this game until they improve the cockpits. I am unhappy with them but don't feel the need to come on here acting like a two year old. State your issues in a normal tone and maybe you might be heard.

Operator1 said:

SASBlink said:
...the whole process is being held up by microsoft/sony, not codemasters...

I doubt that.

From the information I have read and gathered up. This is the my conclusion.

Sony/microsoft don't charge for implementing patches anymore so Sony/microsoft don't want to waste time doing one fix at a time for free so they are putting together a big patch to include them all at once. So codemasters could of had this out a while ago but their hand is being forced by microsoft/sony to rush out others fixes which is making the process longer.

Like I said, only my opinion on what I have read and putting it all together. I am a noob at these types of matters so i could be wrong. lol

I'd also like the ability to change stock wheel colours. Race cars have different colours of the same wheel all the time and I don't want to change my wheels to change the colour - I'm not pimping out a V8 Supercar and I'd like it to remain as faithful to the real thing as possible.

If thats true an its microsoft an sonys fault this games broke  :p  how come I havehad two updates already only had it 2 weeks :?

"If thats true an its microsoft an sonys fault this games broke  p  how come I havehad two updates already only had it 2 weeks :?"

Which are they?

Really enjoying this title so far.  Absolutely cannot understand how they omitted rear/side view mirrors.  Especially considering how aggressive the AI cars are.  Makes no sense to me.  Really detracts from the overall driving experience.  I can never truly tell how close approaching cars are to me.  Using the mini map is not accurate enough!  CM please fix this in a future patch.  I saw something listed for an upcoming Steam patch but consoles were not mentioned.

I must agree, consoles need the missing mirrors fixed! Please dump the blur also.

@Loore‌

We (hood cam users, EDIT: and in car cam users) would really find a use for arrows that show also cars that are next to us, not behind only.