Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Formula 1 Drivers Championship. Who are you going for in the Top Three?

I love Ferrari and my favorite driver is Vettel so my choice is obvious. Even though Vettel is 3rd in the Championship he still has a chance to catch up on points. He has done it before and I know he can do it again.

Lewis completely deserves this championship. He has been on another level, and the only thing holding him back is reliability it seems. He's been flawless all year.

Honestly, none of the three. I'm an Alonso fan. But...if I had to pick from the top three, I would say Rosberg just because it would shake things up.

SynGamer said:
Honestly, none of the three. I'm an Alonso fan. But...if I had to pick from the top three, I would say Rosberg just because it would shake things up.
Same.. I think we all know Hamilton has won this year.. A pretty dominant performance.. As a fan I don't like seeing Hamilton or Vettel winning so that leaves the slowest of the 3 to pick from.

Lewis completely deserves this championship. He has been on another level, and the only thing holding him back is reliability it seems. He's been flawless all year.
Yep. That Hungary/Austria drive was completley flawless :P

Obviously my 'favourite' is Vettel, so I've voted for him, but they might as well give Hamilton the championship now. 

I can't lose really since I like Lewis, Nico and Seb. I have a lot of respect for all three and would be happy whichever one won it. One positive to being a Jenson/Fernando/Mclaren supporter in recent years I suppose; get to stay neutral to the title race.