Jump to content Jump to content

1 hour ago, gianlucac88 said:

Hello @BarryBL,

when will be availeable the F2 2021 cars?
Thanks 

When they say which we don't know yet for the last game they came out in December hopefully won't have to wait to long but then with the added tracks I don't have a clue 

Asking for a date on release very rarely gets you the answer you're seeking as providing estimated windows of arrival is a fools game for if you cant achieve the date you say.

The tracks will be more of a priority then the F2 but there'll be different teams working on them so it shouldn't be too much of a conflict. However, they'll get the tracks out and then wait to see the fallout before making any big changes again.  If i was to guess then mid-December to coincide with the last race of the F2 season. 

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, MisterJes said:

Not many people even play F2. 

Well, I don't think there has to be a magical ratio quota of game players in comparison to f2 mode players for them to include it!   It's a nice addition that does make some people happy and that's the important thing. Catering for all the fanbase , or as many as they feasibly can, should be the aim of any respectable game production company. 😂

• Agree 1

Said it before, will say it again until these guys get it.    Just include it with the release of the game for crying out loud.  There's ZERO reason to delay it until September or November.  It ruins the My Team mode since you're stuck using last year's drivers still.  I hope when EA gets more involved in this game these guys get some more resources because if F1 2021's release tells me anything it's that there isn't enough at their disposal to make this game the right way.  It's solid for what they have, but I think this year really shows how clear the lack of resources are.

• Agree 1

@petro1319 this year has opened a lot of curtains on the comes and goings of several companies. Even outside the game developers circle, just today I got notice of Pocket Casts being sold to Automattic, the big guns behind WordPress and Tumblr these days. Pocket Casts is one of the big players in the podcast market - and my app of choice, so there's that.

I don't have the F1 2021 in my hands yet but if the driving model did change as much as people say, then I'll probably be satisfied. I was let down at first by the lack of meaningful changes to My Team mode as that's the one I put most of my hours this past year, but F1 2020 just got the absolute 1st place in my Most Hours Played rank across all platforms and what got be so engaged was the driving experience.