Jump to content Jump to content

UPDATE! Pre Order Bonus via GAME issue


Recommended Posts

 

Update: Codemasters supplied GAME UK with incorrect sku codes for the pre order bonus, anyone affected can contact game and give their receipt or loyalty card details, the store will then be able to issue the pre order code. I received this message.... 

 

"Hi David, sorry about the delay the company gave us the wrong numbers to input for the pre-order bonus, all I need is your loyalty card number and I can print off the pre-order bonus, this can be found on the receipt, reward app or if you have the card that would be great, many thanks for your patience."

 

 

 

Hi, I picked up my in store pre order from GAME UK today, I did not receive any pre order bonus code on any of my receipts. How do I get the additional breaking point content and pit coins for pre ordering from GAME, they have so far been unhelpful 

Edited by DavidAdams
Updated info
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, DavidAdams said:

Hi, I picked up my in store pre order from GAME UK today, I did not receive any pre order bonus code on any of my receipts. How do I get the additional breaking point content and pit coins for pre ordering from GAME, they have so far been unhelpful 

Hi, the pre order bonus was only for digital delux version. Not the hard copy of the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jobling1983 said:

Hi, the pre order bonus was only for digital delux version. Not the hard copy of the game.

Was advertised all over GAME.CO.UK and in-store, for standard edition pre order. 

Screenshot_20210716_111342_com.android.chrome.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DavidAdams said:

Sorry about that should have been more specific.

I tried to have look on the game website, but it does not explain how they give the additional content. Did you but it for console or pc?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jobling1983 said:

I tried to have look on the game website, but it does not explain how they give the additional content. Did you but it for console or pc?

Pre ordered for PS5, none of my pre order receipts had any codes on them, and then the new receipts I received when picking up the pre order also lacked any content codes. I have messaged game customer service and the store both of whom have not been of any help 😂. I recall something similar happening to me with Spiderman Miles Morelas on PS5, there was additional content advertised by GAME but I never received any content code. Strange 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I too pre-ordered the the physical version from GAME, and do not have any of the Breaking Point pre-order bonus material. The DLC codes are usually on a leaflet inside the box, but there wasn't anything there this time. Least it didn't just happen to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RickPhotosphere said:

I too pre-ordered the the physical version from GAME, and do not have any of the Breaking Point pre-order bonus material. The DLC codes are usually on a leaflet inside the box, but there wasn't anything there this time. Least it didn't just happen to me.

I'm currently in a chat with GAME customer support, they mentioned that the additional content code should have been emailed to the email address linked to my game.co.uk account. As of yet haven't received any such email 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mykalboi said:

You should have gotten a extra piece of paper with the receipt with the code on 

None of the receipts had a dlc code, have contacted store they have no idea what's going on. Have emailed codies also, but bummed out 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if this will help as I am in the US. I pre-ordered the standard version from Amazon for the PS4. This morning they e-mailed me a "promotional code" to input into the Playstation Store to get the additional content. I am guessing that means there will not be a slip of paper with codes inside the physical version (as they have done before). The game has not arrived yet..

Edited by dwin20
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dwin20 said:

I don't know if this will help as I am in the US. I pre-ordered the standard version from Amazon for the PS4. This morning they e-mailed me a "promotional code" to input into the Playstation Store to get the additional content. I am guessing that means there will not be a slip of paper with codes inside the physical version (as they have done before). The game has not arrived yet..

I had the same on the UK from The Game Collection - a code via email but none in the box.

The code gave me the Pitcoins but I've yet to work out if I got the Braking Point related bits I should. I still see an option to buy this rather than showing I own it on the PlayStation store.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

I had the same on the UK from The Game Collection - a code via email but none in the box.

The code gave me the Pitcoins but I've yet to work out if I got the Braking Point related bits I should. I still see an option to buy this rather than showing I own it on the PlayStation store.

If you did you'll have Devon's crimes against fashion available in your customise bit

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, ChrisGore said:

I got mine when I went to collect from the store today, so had the receipt code. If you bought it from store you should be able to go back in with your receipt and get the code 

Was this in a GAME store? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, KNT2011 said:

If you did you'll have Devon's crimes against fashion available in your customise bit

Could you give me the name of one item that I could check for please? I've not played Braking Point yet so I don't know what to look for. I want to be more used to driving in the new game before playing it.

Edited by Ultra3142
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

Could you give me the name of one item that I could check for please? I've not played Braking Point yet so I don't know what to look for. I want to be more used to driving in the new game before playing it.

They just named after them mate so under suits, you should have Adien's, Devons's and Caspers for example. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KNT2011 said:

They just named after them mate so under suits, you should have Adien's, Devons's and Caspers for example. 

Ah yes, I do have those. Thanks. The Casper Akkerman one looks OK actually but the other two are horrible! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

Ah yes, I do have those. Thanks. The Casper Akkerman one looks OK actually but the other two are horrible! 

Yeah they have dug in on the silly schemes this year. 

They have however given us the nicest helmet I've ever seen to use. With wonderful detailing and very realistic design. I wish they'd put this much effort into the ones they think we should spend money for!

E6cPgxVWEAIX1Jg.thumb.jpg.37aaa477ca3b9e00859a52e4cfcf8457.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Luke1991 said:

Also pre-ordered mine through Game. Collected today from the shop and didn’t get any code....

Starting to think they have incorrectly advertised a pre order deal that was not available to GAME 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • DavidAdams changed the title to UPDATE! Pre Order Bonus via GAME issue

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...