Jump to content Jump to content

[PS4] G29 Clutch release bug precluding the use of the game

MNZN90

25 minutes ago, MNZN90 said:

I think that it will be under investigation till F12022. I already opened the discussion with Italian customer rights and Ps Store.

Your first post about the situation is july 16. First days the game released. If you were on a spaceship  and travel to Mars, you have to be half way to Mars. You are so patient. If they will not be able to find a solution, i will also take the situation to consumer rights. 

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

We are still working with first party partners for a reliable method of internal replication. So, is still under investigation.

So you weren't even capable of replicating it? In almost 5 months time? I give up on waiting for a fix. And I give up on wasting my money and time in crappy arcade games with deficient customer service.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, asah650 said:

Your first post about the situation is july 16. First days the game released. If you were on a spaceship  and travel to Mars, you have to be half way to Mars. You are so patient. If they will not be able to find a solution, i will also take the situation to consumer rights. 

I see the red planet

• Agree 2

11 hours ago, MNZN90 said:

Why I cannot calibrate the clutch pedal in Game????

Because f1  2021 is a real sim, no need for clutch pedal, which the clutch drop does not work 🙂,  with any wheel button. They are investigating mate, be patient and pray god for other competitors to loose time at the start, we still have chance 🙂

Edited by asah650

I already wrote to the Italian play station support 1 month ago. They told me that I should play with my controller and that I couldn't get a refund because I had already downloaded the game. I also linked this topic, but in my opinion they didn't open it. I think that if we all contact them and link to this topic, there is a small possibility to get a refund.

So guys, believe me...my patient is over but let's try to do not take the ban and to use this discussion to push codemaster to solve our problem.

Let's try to take the topic always on top of the forum collecting post from users with the same issue. I think that in this way we could obtain something! Let's positive!

Yesterday I tried to put the brake on the clutch but is seems that the game allow you to use only 2 channels of the pedal for calibration. Is it right @BarryBL?

Next week should be week off for codemaster and forum so let's try to come back with a solution.

Thanks!

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, MNZN90 said:

So guys, believe me...my patient is over but let's try to do not take the ban and to use this discussion to push codemaster to solve our problem.

Let's try to take the topic always on top of the forum collecting post from users with the same issue. I think that in this way we could obtain something! Let's positive!

Yesterday I tried to put the brake on the clutch but is seems that the game allow you to use only 2 channels of the pedal for calibration. Is it right @BarryBL?

Next week should be week off for codemaster and forum so let's try to come back with a solution.

Thanks!

yes me too. lets write everyday 3 or more entries. They must find solution, because its their fault. I am not responsible to find a solution, even hardware or software oriented. It's really funny to not finding a solution for 4 months. 

Edited by asah650

Wow, still can't beleive they didn't nothing about our problems with the game not recognizing our clutch !!!!

And not even some news about if they tried things to fix it.  There is so much information on the subject in this forum, in many languages too, so 

what is the problem ?  I wrote to that Barry guy once with a pre-written message, not impressed at all.  

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, MNZN90 said:

Yeah! Here we are!

We won't let codesuckers to make fun with us. We paid once, but they will pay the price untill they correct their fault. I do not concern about first party developers, or manufacturers. All excuses are nonsense.

Edited by asah650

Always try to pit when there is a SC, the 5 secondes lost in the pit because of the clutch problems is not as bad, 

But still what the hell

CODEMASTER, are you at least trying something ???????????????

Edited by Beneke
  • Agree 2