Jump to content Jump to content

[PS4] G29 Clutch release bug precluding the use of the game

MNZN90

1 hour ago, MNZN90 said:

You see the light? I’m still in the tunnel! 
but codemaster is coming back from holiday and the music will change

Sure and listening to Madonna 🙂

Like a prayer

Codemasters is a mystery
We must stand alone
I hear you don't solve my bug
And it feels like hell
When i play f1 2021 it's like a little prayer
I'm down on the start grid, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your bug
Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there
I hear your voice
It's like a clutch dropping
I have no choice, I hear your voice
Feels like flying, go go go
I close my eyes
Oh Codemasters I think I'm stopping
Out of the grid, I close my eyes
Heaven help me

On 11/11/2021 at 12:01 PM, MNZN90 said:

You see the light? I’m still in the tunnel! 
but codemaster is coming back from holiday and the music will change

Tomorrow, i am starting clutch wars series.

Main characters as follows:

Darth Clutch (guess whom)

Yoda the Dropmaster

Luke Clutchwalker

Clutch solo

Princess Dropleia

Episodes as follows the first trilogy:

Clutch Wars A New Drop

The Clutch Strikes Back

The Return of the Clutch

May the clutch be with you, or use the clutch my son. 🙂

Edited by asah650

3 hours ago, MNZN90 said:

Yes but the point Is, why it is random? i mean, why sone G29 works?

@BarryBL

One dream, one soul
One prize, one goal
One golden glance of what should be
It's a kind of magic

We are trying to solve the problem with first party partners, thats magic.

Edited by asah650

• "Captain's Log, Stardate 150.0 The clutch destroyed itself and does not drop. Wheel's  damage, minor. But my next decision, major – probe on ahead or turn back." A little bit of Star Trek logs, we are also lost in bug.
Edited by asah650

3 hours ago, emys72 said:

codmaster you must be ashamed of how you are fooling us

They are solid as statue of liberty, no answer, no reply. Just buggin around. I am missing geoff crammonds grandprix and microprose f1. Simple and playable. (On the other hand there was no frame drop down, on ps 5 quality mode replays are almost a disaster) Almost atari's pitstop was more successful, at least you had a chance to start a gp. Not bugging around like codemasters. Laser scanned circuits which you can not race. And even game has a great problem on fov clipping. If you have a chance use the cockpit cam with correct speed and fov, compare it with another console beside at the same time with alt nose cam or tv pod. In cockpit cam there is no sense of speed and time lapse. Its like truck or bus simulator in fast forward speed. Worse than any game. You do not have it on assetto corsa f1 cars. I do care about fov for years, which the best starting point was rfactor. If they make it to use cockpit cam as default in esport racers, nobody can finish. Thats why real simracers do not like f1 series and find it like an arcade game. Except Russell, nobody uses the cockpit cam. Think about Leclerc, he uses tv pod. Isn't it funny. Nobody likes but the alt nose cam gives the real sense of speed and at least most realistic race experience in the game, but they also fail at this point by not making it adjustable. By the way i am watching f1 since 88 from eurosport times.

Edited by asah650

21 hours ago, MNZN90 said:

I changed the pedal and….it works!

I will not change, if there is a problem they must calibrate it through software. Its not my concern, for example is it fair to send logitech to waranty, saying yes my clutch is not working only on f12021. All other games are working. On the other hand i have trusted on supporting wheels while buying game software, its not my concern.

Edited by asah650
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, Beneke said:

I m downloading the new patch 1.13 and I really don't think our clutch problem will be solved  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

nothing,  just a prison like jabba circuit, complete nonsense they add this circuit to f1 history. played today 25 something meaningless corners. environment is also ****. no reference environment to make circuit attractive and make it keep in mind for the f1 fans. no elevations on the otherside. codemasters did not find a solution for the clutch, but be able to finish unfinished jabba circuit. istanbulpark really deserves to be in the game. i had been my 5th gp in istanbulpark since  first one. i watched the gp's from 5 different points. 15 16 turns is really enough for a good circuit.🙂

Edited by asah650