Jump to content Jump to content

[PS4] G29 Clutch release bug precluding the use of the game

thank you you have been very kind. I sincerely hope that the staff dealing with bugs will also fix this. If I remember correctly I have checked all the steering wheel buttons in the settings and they are ok. I can try to disconnect external hard disk even if nn i believe it can change that. i will let you know and thanks again

I raise my hands, I have tried everything by changing the clutch button, turning off the pad and disconnecting any peripheral on the USB output, but the problem of this bug remains present.Somo very disappointed I had never had a similar problem since I have used the G29 steering wheel

5 hours ago, emys72 said:

I raise my hands, I have tried everything by changing the clutch button, turning off the pad and disconnecting any peripheral on the USB output, but the problem of this bug remains present.Somo very disappointed I had never had a similar problem since I have used the G29 steering wheel

I know your frustration man, but you'll never find a workaround for this problem with some random moves... you're wasting your time! The only thing we can do is wait a patch from Codemasters. We're in the same situation, but we can do nothing else.

• Agree 2

I have finally fixed the problem a week back by turning my g29 wheel upside down and then spraying 3 in 1 oil on the right side gear paddle shifter's button . I also tried absolutely everything else like the guys have said above with no joy.

Hope this helps for you guy's to..

1 hour ago, emys72 said:

claro que esse bug da liberação da embreagem simplesmente não quer resolver. Que decepção, será a última vez que comprarei F1

unfortunately, after 15 years of playing league championships, I'm going to have to leave the franchise... honestly I'm very sad about it

• Agree 1

I don't know if you guys still need a fix, but I can tell what helped for me:

When I was in a game, I just randomly pussed the clutch pedal on my g29, that's when I realised that the clutch release was working, however I hadn't put my clutch on the clutch pedal so I found it weird that it worked. So after that I did some test and I came to the coclusion that I could only do manual starts with the clutch pedal. Long story short: you can maybe use the clutch pedal as a temporary fix for league racing. 

I also don't know of this fix helps everyone but I still wanted to share my fix to this problem. 

• Like 1

From 15/06 to 14/09: no formal answer to this post. No fix.

Codemaster il simply embarassing.

Deluxe edition for early access without possibility to play with supported hardware seems like a scam! That’s why they should stop to buy F1 license and leave the game racing sector!

Without speaking about the fact that this is the worst F1 ever…with out speaking about the fact that After 2 month the handling changed and TT time have been reset…etc etc

I don’t want the patch today but I think that we should now if developers will fix the bug and a possibile date! League are starting!

since we didn’t receive and answer from beta 1, what I have to do for an answer? Maybe I can try to take the ban opening a new thread per day?

we are not asking: please, could you fix it? They MUST fix the bug since it is a violation of the sales CONDITION! Otherwise they have to refound!

4 hours ago, MNZN90 said:

I don’t want the patch today but I think that we should now if developers will fix the bug and a possibile date! League are starting!

since we didn’t receive and answer from beta 1, what I have to do for an answer? Maybe I can try to take the ban opening a new thread per day?

we are not asking: please, could you fix it? They MUST fix the bug since it is a violation of the sales CONDITION! Otherwise they have to refound!

We can try to contact play station network or steam ecc, because we want to be protected! If it is necessary, we will ask the complete refund through the relative store. We don't want to do that!! We want to play the game!!

I host a league of 20 people on ps4, and 2 of our drivers who have a g29 have the exact same problems as described, we've been troubleshooting all week and tried everything that we can think of so I started searching the forum and I found this post, and everything I read in this post we already tried but to no effect. 

• Agree 1