Jump to content Jump to content

• Ever since I hopped onto the game, I have had the worst issues regarding my audio output! Whilst being in the lobby, it was obvious that the audio was being intermittent, as the music continued to cut out every second. This then continued into the gameplay, as the entire audio would continue to cut out whilst driving, including the engine noise and had completely effected my gaming experience since joining what looks to be such a great game! Jeff doesn’t even appear to be working, and whilst in Co-op Career I also had it occur during interviews, as well as when listening to Will Buxton and Ollie! It was near to impossible to drive with this issue, and it really needs to be sorted asap as it has had a major toll on my introduction to this new game! 
  • Report Code: N/A
  • Platform? Xbox One 
  • Game-mode? Menus + Time Trial + Co-Op Career
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? During the Co-op career, I was partnered with TheMasterBSmith, who doesn’t have an account on this website sadly!
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host? Not during the Co-op career
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? I’ve tried to restart the game, making sure that it wasn’t interrupted by clicking on the xbox icon to send me to xbox home thinking that was the issue, but clearly not! Also restarted the console which did nothing too!
  • N/A
  • How do you make the problem happen? I simply just loaded the game and noticed the issue shortly afterwards. I don’t believe I did anything in particular to have caused it! I do believe it is a common issue which needs an emergency fix! Thanks, Tom