Sign in to follow this  

The Kickstarter Thread

I've seen this popping up on a lot of forums I frequent. People posting Kickstarters they have backed or found interesting enough to post about. @JustBigLee actually tweeted one yesterday that caught my attention, so I figure I'll start things off with that;

TerraTech - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/payloadstudios/terratech-physics-based-vehicle-construction-and-c

Build anything you can imagine! Heavy battle tanks? Yes. Fast scout vehicles? Yep. Flying carpet bombers? Why not?! Simply snap the dropped enemy blocks onto your creation by dragging and dropping, then get straight back into the fray!

TerraTech lets you design, construct and organize a fleet of unique vehicles to lead to victory as you battle your way across the lawless frontiers of new alien worlds in a quest for glory and profit. In the distant future, Earth's natural resources have finally been depleted, and as an off-world prospector it's your job to travel to alien planets, gather up all the good stuff and blast it back home to get paid. The rarest resources will build the best kit so expand your turf and take out enemy bases to secure your position on each planet.

So Kickstarter is advertising things?
It's basically a thread to "share" if you will. Similar to the game thread, but focused on Kickstarter projects that are currently running. A way to help spread the word for projects people are interested in, without getting lost in numerous posts related to other games that have already released.