Jump to content Jump to content

Career mode question - F2 progression

CarloLewis

8 hours ago, CarloLewis said:

Question for those that already have this year's game. If you start a career in F2, does your performance actually affect which F1 teams you are able to sign with?

I didn’t win the F2 Championship, but was offered to sign/ join all F1 teams. None were off limits. 

You’ve got to press the triangle button (PS) then it brings up a different Race Style menu. This is where the F1 Entry Requirement option is as well as player faults. I’ve attached a couple of pictures. 

A3FD1A05-C70F-413F-994A-35A4D450AB32.jpeg

F8BC8A6B-8FF0-482E-84FD-35A033B19D33.jpeg

Edited by Stiddy1990
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

Is there any way to change the F1 Entry Requirement to Hard? It bothers me being offered a seat in every team regardless of your performance instead of a "debut at AlphaTauri, then get promoted to Redbull" or something like that.

40 minutes ago, HectorGa2010 said:

Is there any way to change the F1 Entry Requirement to Hard? It bothers me being offered a seat in every team regardless of your performance instead of a "debut at AlphaTauri, then get promoted to Redbull" or something like that.

Nope.

Only way to start at or around Alpha Tauri performance level depending on your pre season engine choice and press conference answers and work your way up is playing my team. Which obviously limits you to only be able to drive for your team.  Which also means you can’t compete in f2 first

Edited by ScaredDuck