Jump to content Jump to content

Hi, i  have a T500 with F1 Ferarri Add-on and i have a fix for this.

In game settings, change to fullscreen borderless.

If you have no ffb in game, hit start (so the ai drives itself or just pause in time trial for example) Unplug the USB till it says, controller disconnected. Wait a few seconds and plug it back in, the wheel should center itself again and rotate a few times, Then force feedback comes back. 

If you Tab Out of the game while in fullscreen (not borderless) you will lose Force feeback.

Make sure to install the latest firmware update for your wheel and update the wheel itself. Thrustmaster website has the latest firmware update.

Hope this helps.

2 hours ago, edwardjohn431 said:

Getting no FFB with my T300 wheel, any reason why this is a thing? Is it just thrustmaster wheels? What can I do to fix it?

I think you may have but just to be sure, are you checking/ highlighting the box for your correct wheel. There are many brands/ models of TM bases & wheels in that screen. 

Or set up a new wheel profile in the game. I would also open the wheel profile on the sim and make sure the ffb setting is not set to 0 or another small number. 

I updated the firmware. Then I updated the thrustmaster driver. The I navigated to the 2021 dx12 executable in the steam apps/ common directory and created a shortcut. Fixed my ffb on the t300.. you may not have to do all these things but that’s what I did. 

3 hours ago, Vstorm07 said:

I updated the firmware. Then I updated the thrustmaster driver. The I navigated to the 2021 dx12 executable in the steam apps/ common directory and created a shortcut. Fixed my ffb on the t300.. you may not have to do all these things but that’s what I did. 

This worked for me with my T300.