Jump to content Jump to content

[PS5] Game crashing error CE-108255-1

So far my game has crashesd a few times. At the beginning of a solo Grand Prix. After loading the track, you get a few cutscenes of the track, paddocks etc. The screen freezes, goes black and shows error CE-108255-1.

And in Breaking Point after finishing the race in China, same thing happens. Screen freezes, turns black and gives the error code.

I've rebuilded the database, cleared cache and redownloaded the game. But it still happens.

CODE: N/A

PLATFORM: PS5

MODE: Solo Grand Prix / Breaking Point

Troubleshooting: Cleared cache, rebuilded database, reinstalled the game. 

Edited by Chiron

Almost the same for me on PS5. Everytime i'm into a car selection screen, the game crashes no matter the game mode selected (Time Attack, GP, even breaking point).

I Just can't go on track, very frustrating. 

Tried once again, booted PS5 in safe mode, cleared cache, restored/rebuilt database. Re-did china race, aaand game crashed! Luckily, the progress was saved, so a after I restarted the game, I jumped right into a cinematic post-race dialog. So I am able to follow up with breaking point again.

• Administrator

If you see error code CE-108255-1 on your PS5, try turning off your PS5’s internet connection. To do this, go to your system settings, accessed via your home screen. From there, navigate to ‘internet settings’, and you’ll find the option to turn your internet off.

With the internet off, try loading the game that previously gave you the error message. Once the game has loaded to its menu screen, you can press the PS button on your controller to once again access your system settings. Turn the internet back on, and you should be able to connect and play as usual.

This is only a workaround at this time. Please tell me how you get on with this from your report code. Will add to developers regardless

• Administrator

Some more info here on this one.

Can players who experience this upload the bug information once their PS4/5 has recovered and displays this option. Adding videos and a comment explaining what happened for the developers would allow us to identify their specific crash.