Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 MyTeam Pitlane Bug (PC)

@BarryBL.

I played MyTeam on the PC was driving the Race in Austria then i wanted to come into the Pits and when i crossed the Pitlimiter line My AI drove into the wall on the right and crashed the whole car.

Platform: PC

Version: 1.04

Gamemode: MyTeam

Accessories: Logitech G29 Wheel

Down Below, I've attached a Clip where you can See the Issue.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

When I try to do a pit stop in Canada, at the enter of boxes, my car turn all right, crash with a wall and teleport to the middle of the main track, making impossible doing a pit stop. I have tried to disable the box-assist option to make it more "manually" and i can not. At the moment, this only happen to me in Canada.

On 7/17/2021 at 9:13 PM, Auzztin89 said:

It also happened to me in Silverstone and Spa. 

PS5, newest version. 

Maybe it has to do with the adjustment of the fuel to race start.

Why do you think fuel adjustment would affect this? It’s interesting you say that as I did adjust fuel before this happened to me…

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers. This applies to @LibertineDW, @Auzztin89, @OwnMasterMad, @TheHellblazer82 and @florian0612 Please confirm what assists you have on, especially pit assists like what @BarryBL asked for. Btw, the remark @Auzztin89 made is interesting. Can you both check if that might be the reason and if you can duplicate the error.

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.
Many thanks

Codemasters Forum Team

3 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Please confirm what assists you have on, especially pit assists. Also, please complete full bug reports and I'll get this over to developers

@BarryBLMy Assists are Traction Control on Medium, Dynamic Racing Line on Corners Only, Dynamic Racing Line Type on 3D, Anti Lock Brakes on on, Gearbox Manual and Suggested Gear. Everything Else is off. Pit Assist is also off

• Like 1

You all have an issue indeed, and that's not using the proper bug report template. So please @Charly10, @Stano1892, @GraveDave1 and @miukumaiku fill out the bug report. Next to this, and I can't underline this enough; check out the forum if your issue hasn't been reported yet, and if so, add your complete report to that post instead of stating having the same problem. Help us out here, guys!

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers.

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.
Many thanks

Codemasters Forum Team

Ok. So, as below.

• A detailed description of the issue.

I cannot go into a pit lane with career mode in Canada and now in France as well. When I attempt to put the car onto a blue pit lane track, the car automatically diverts itself away from the pit lane. I play a game with casual race mode, meaning with all kinds of assists. 

• Report Code

KDEJ-RKVM-EVPJ-MVKV

• Platform?

playstation 4

• Game-mode?

career mode with my team. Casual race mode control. 

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

Going super slow before pit lane. Failed. 
Choosing pit stop manually with MFD. failed.

I’m not a heavy gamer. Not going to make racing mode as expert or whatever. 

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

Just play career mode with casual race mode. And go to Canada or France or wherever. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

• A detailed description of the issue.
  • I cannot box in Austria with or without pit assist on
  • Report code?
  • Platform? Xbox one
  • Game-mode? Single my team career
  • [ONLINE] No
  • [ONLINE] N/A
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you have tried. Switched off all assists, tried with assists, tried to box via MFD, changed race strategy, changed car set up
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? No, this is the same bug from 2020
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate. I cannot move past Austria Grand Prix because I cannot box

Hello everyone, I found a way to work past this issue, although not completely fixing it, if you do a save and exit, and then go back into the race it let me pit correctly, i only tried it once so no guarantees, but give it a shot, might let you play a bit more.

• A detailed description of the issue - Simple, at France I went to go into the pits to change to intermediates and as soon as the AI took over it proceeded to drive me into the right wall. It did this four times before returning somewhat to normal but it wasn't done there, the AI then drove me into the left wall repeatedly, it was as if it was trying to get back onto the pit straight. Eventually I lost my wing and the car kept on driving into the left wall until it got past my pitbox and glitched me back onto the start finish straight. 
  • Report Code - TRDG-MJBR-RRMM-GTJG
  • Platform - XSX
  • Game-mode - Single Player Career (Even though my driver is called Jackson this was NOT in braking point. 
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried - Not much to try is there.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? https://twitter.com/SWFCNick/status/1418689451056828416?s=20
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible - It was in single player career mode, 25% race, full quali, it was a wet race to start with and then became intermediates half way through. I went to pit and when the AI takes control of your car in the pitlane it just decided to drive me into the wall over and over.
Edited by biggzy1867
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, biggzy1867 said:
  • A detailed description of the issue - Simple, at France I went to go into the pits to change to intermediates and as soon as the AI took over it proceeded to drive me into the right wall. It did this four times before returning somewhat to normal but it wasn't done there, the AI then drove me into the left wall repeatedly, it was as if it was trying to get back onto the pit straight. Eventually I lost my wing and the car kept on driving into the left wall until it got past my pitbox and glitched me back onto the start finish straight. 
  • Report Code - TRDG-MJBR-RRMM-GTJG
  • Platform - XSX
  • Game-mode - Single Player Career (Even though my driver is called Jackson this was NOT in braking point. 
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried - Not much to try is there.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? https://twitter.com/SWFCNick/status/1418689451056828416?s=20
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible - It was in single player career mode, 25% race, full quali, it was a wet race to start with and then became intermediates half way through. I went to pit and when the AI takes control of your car in the pitlane it just decided to drive me into the wall over and over.

Happened to me from Paul Ricard onwards on full seasons. I run a My Team and Mercedes solo careers @ 25% and it’s random, but at least 50% + of the races. Tried disconnecting the wheel, flashback nothing works….

But…

Jump to menu right as you about to pit on your flashback (too late if you can’t flashback to before the crash), make a mid session save and exit.

Launch your career again from the main menu, load your mid session save and enjoy your normal pit stop.

I used this method to get past 4 more 25% GPS mostly medium starts with the automatic right hand turn pitstop stop crashing glitch.

Might save you a lot of time and sadness.

Cheers!

• Agree 1

This just happened to me on Abu dabi, Ps4, online ranked lobby, short. However it did not stop,  I went all the way down pit lane, banging into the wall until I got out pit exit. Didn't even get to stop on my pit job to fix my damage. Also I notice the pit markers are missing on several tracks, this was one of them.

• BarryBL changed the title to F1 2021 MyTeam Pitlane Bug (PC)