Jump to content Jump to content

On 7/24/2021 at 11:52 AM, biggzy1867 said:
  • A detailed description of the issue - Simple, at France I went to go into the pits to change to intermediates and as soon as the AI took over it proceeded to drive me into the right wall. It did this four times before returning somewhat to normal but it wasn't done there, the AI then drove me into the left wall repeatedly, it was as if it was trying to get back onto the pit straight. Eventually I lost my wing and the car kept on driving into the left wall until it got past my pitbox and glitched me back onto the start finish straight. 
  • Report Code - TRDG-MJBR-RRMM-GTJG
  • Platform - XSX
  • Game-mode - Single Player Career (Even though my driver is called Jackson this was NOT in braking point. 
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried - Not much to try is there.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? https://twitter.com/SWFCNick/status/1418689451056828416?s=20
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible - It was in single player career mode, 25% race, full quali, it was a wet race to start with and then became intermediates half way through. I went to pit and when the AI takes control of your car in the pitlane it just decided to drive me into the wall over and over.

I have the same thing at the french circuit

• Like 1
  • A detailed description of the issue.
    • When i drive in the box in russia the ai takes over and rams my car in the pit wall 
    • Platform: PC
    • Game-mode? MYTeam
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.
    • Nope
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • Below is a video
    • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible. 
    • Driving in the pits in russia
  • BarryBL changed the title to F1 2021 MyTeam Pitlane Bug (PC)

Cannot pit in Canada currently in career practice mode. Tried every lap car keeps going to the right and staying on track. Please fix! I can see others have the same issue. This is on ps5

Edited by V1ksg
Console
  • Administrator

Question here everyone:

When you experience this, can you add a video and include your Power Unit wear also. I suspect it might be related to cars with excessive power unit wear maybe.

At the moment, I've taken 6 attempts at this myself and cannot replicate. However, I have begun to do a MyTeam save (mostly for some extra practice) and the parts are starting to wear away. I'll let them wear out and try and pit to make this happen.

On 3 different tracks (so far!) there has been an issue when entering the pit lane. Once the AI takes over it repeatedly crashes the car in to the wall, then returns the car to the track in a damaged state.

This is on Xbox Series X. Happens on France, Belgium and now Singapore. No report code is needed, as this Bug is self explanatory. How on earth this didn't get detected in game testing is beyond me. 

Also seen a number of other bugs and crashes, But this pit issue is the most disruptive, game breaking basically. 

Unfortunately its a sign of the times when a video game can ship in this state, so disappointing. Not least from codemasters who have always shipped quality products.

This thing is now happening in every race (my team) to me. The game has become simply unplayable. Car crashes every pit entry. Please fix this codies. 

Playing on PS4 with controller, no assists on.

Hi everyone, I have experienced a similar issue.

• A detailed description of the issue.

I was playing multiplayer career mode with my friend (he is the host of the career and session) in the French GP. The conditions were wet (inters tyres).

I span right in the start, as I was pole, I caused a mayhem that led to Safety Car. In the chaos I broke my front wing.

I used the voice activation to request a Pit Stop (this is very relevant, in my opinion). I drove all the way to the pitlane and performed the pit stop without issues.

I left the pitlane last place and reached the car lines one lap before the Safety Car return to the pit.

Unfortunately I crashed again prior to that and again, broke my front wing (the attached video starts at this point).

This time I was very close to the pit entry and did not requested a pit stop with the voice activation.

As I approached the pit lane and the pit assist took control of the car it suddenly turned the wheel to the left and DNFed the car. 

• Report Code

PXJV-BSPK-DTBB-HBGE

• Platform?

PC

• Game-mode?

Multiplayer Career, the session was already on the Race day with 25% Race.

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.

Two players in the session + 18 AIs. Player not member of the forum.

• [ONLINE] Were you the host?

No

• What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

There was nothing I could do, the race did not have any flashbacks. But thinking afterwards, it is very strange that the first pitstop occurred without issues, while the second one the AI drove me to the wall. The only difference between both of them is that the first one I called on the MFD (voice activation) requesting a pitstop, while the second one I did not request a pitstop on the MFD.

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

Attached is the video from the stream I was doing showing the exact moment when I crash and break my front wing and entering the pitlane and the AI crashing into the pitwall.

• How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

Well, as I mentioned before. I was racing on France, in wet conditions. I crashed my front wing. There was a SC on track. I entered the pitlane without requesting a pitstop on the MFD (it was my second pitstop. The first one I requested the pitstop on the MFD and had no issues). 

• Like 1

Have you found out what causes it on XBOX for the 2nd year running? I tried to play again yesterday in Mexico and the exact same thing happened. I am beyond frustrated especially when I buy the most expensive version of the game (again)

15 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi again everyone,

We are experiencing some challenges in replicating this internally. Can PC users who have seen this please:

•  Flashback to before your pitstop where this occurs.
  •  Note the report code
  •  Create a mid-session save.
  •  Send that mid-session save over to us at Community@codemasters.com

This will help us so we can see what is happening before the incident experienced. Many thanks. 

if you flashback to before it happens, mid session save, then exit, then reload the problem goes away.

****** work around, but beats throwing your race away.

On 8/6/2021 at 12:13 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi again everyone,

We are experiencing some challenges in replicating this internally. Can PC users who have seen this please:

•  Flashback to before your pitstop where this occurs.
  •  Note the report code
  •  Create a mid-session save.
  •  Send that mid-session save over to us at Community@codemasters.com

This will help us so we can see what is happening before the incident experienced. Many thanks. 

Sent the save file over as requested after just having this happen to me.

• Like 1

I have stopped playing the game now. It’s a disgrace that this has not been fixed for two years. What is the point of reporting issues if they do not get fixed. Such a wonderful game ruined by lazy quality control.