Jump to content Jump to content

Ok so during career mode, I began the 2nd season of the full championship,

During the race at Silverstone, the pit window opens but when entering the pit lane at the right speed with pit limiter activated in time,

the AI takes over as usual but suddenly begins turning to the right, hits the barrier, then resets and does it again over and over again over the whole lane entry with no correct pitting at the box. So race over and had to stop the session.

Had this bug during the first and the second season.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Pdexter said:

Ok so during career mode, I began the 2nd season of the full championship,

During the race at Silverstone, the pit window opens but when entering the pit lane at the right speed with pit limiter activated in time,

the AI takes over as usual but suddenly begins turning to the right, hits the barrier, then resets and does it again over and over again over the whole lane entry with no correct pitting at the box. So race over and had to stop the session.

Had this bug during the first and the second season.

Please complete a full report @Pdexter and add video.

This is currently something we are struggling to reproduce, so adding the detail requested for in the recommended message here will be useful.

• 2 months later...

So, two-player career. PC

1. I hit fused my front wing into the left rear tyre of a surprisingly slow Latifi.
  2. Got a call from James Jeff(?) suggesting new strategy.
    I couldn't pick either option (I could highlight them, just not perform selection, key bound to X on a Logitech G29)
  3. Went to pits, and car starts steering first into the right wall, then left.
  4. Started recording on midway through the first time through (the pitlane), went a full lap to try again.
    Skip to about 2:35 to see the full NSFW lane action

Edit: We restarted the race since both got derped in one way or another, next attempt (full game restart) had no issues whatsoever.
Edit+: Sorry for the super-ultrawide

Edited by SiliconpotB
More info, link -> video embed, edit2: more more info