Jump to content Jump to content

Fully manual Formation lap and Pit Stop car positioning

Would be so great if as a driver you could do ALL the formation lap, by this i mean that you can do the formation lap (as it is now on the game) but you can also set the car in the position on the grid (this can be included as an option on assists menu if you want to do this or the game does this automatically)...

Same with pitstop so you can control the car from the pit limiter line and put the car on the box position to make the pitstop...

• Disagree 1
47 minutes ago, Naxlr said:

Can't trust idiots who play the game to do either of these things correctly . Problem with targeting casual player's......

But give the option to make it manual or automatically as another assist... I dont see the problem there

4 minutes ago, OwnMasterMad said:

E.g. Someone going in the pitlane. Positioning of car is not 100%. Spins.

Doesnt matter if the position is 100% just more less like sometimes happen IRL... You should have the assist if you want to make it manual or automatic

Well asseto Corsa comp has fully manual pit entry , stopping at marker's , limiter etc . So it can be done but different audiences so can't see it been added. But a option manual or automatic should be there yes . But even then you will get idiot putting it on Manual and causing mayhem . And the ai will have to adapt to it so lot's of potential issues ...

3 minutes ago, BlackGamer86 said:

Doesnt matter if the position is 100% just more less like sometimes happen IRL... You should have the assist if you want to make it manual or automatic

Like all the dirty drivers are going to turn the assist off and ruin the game

They could still cause mayhem in single player mode and like I say the ai will have to adapt to whatever the person trying to cause mayhem is doing so it unlikely to happen sadly ..

Just now, OwnMasterMad said:

The proof is above.

In fact almost no lobby does formation lap tbh, i dont see the problem... For the pitstops, well... That could be a mandatory assist on lobby config if yes you have to do it manually if not then automatic

2 minutes ago, Naxlr said:

They could still cause mayhem in single player mode and like I say the ai will have to adapt to whatever the person trying to cause mayhem is doing so it unlikely to happen sadly ..

What? if you crash to an AI  it just skips it but if not then everything is as normal, the AI puts the car on the right spot so... nothing changes you just have the full control of the car...

14 minutes ago, OwnMasterMad said:

You don't get the point do you. Never ever will they add fully manual formation laps disappointment but its the truth.

I dont think licensing is the reason tbh... So disappointing, they can do it, but they dont want, for whatever the reason it is

And how many people do you think are just going to do a formation lap like a qualifying lap just to be silly , or drive in to the pits full speed and run over the mechanic ? Just things that they probably think ain't worth there time having to code fixes in to the game for . I agree tho would love those feature but sounds like you wanting a more a simulation experience and this game probably ain't the one that's going to get you that . Games with these features are available just not f1 sadly ...

4 minutes ago, Naxlr said:

And how many people do you think are just going to do a formation lap like a qualifying lap just to be silly , or drive in to the pits full speed and run over the mechanic ? Just things that they probably think ain't worth there time having to code fixes in to the game for . I agree tho would love those feature but sounds like you wanting a more a simulation experience and this game probably ain't the one that's going to get you that . Games with these features are available just not f1 sadly ...

Tell me how much lobby sessions activate formation lap... NONE or almost NONE...

LoL m8 I get you it would be cool to have them features but just don't get your hopes up . This year game already cut fair amount of content from previous so wouldn't expect new things to be added ......

Just now, Naxlr said:

LoL m8 I get you it would be cool to have them features but just don't get your hopes up . This year game already cut fair amount of content from previous so wouldn't expect new things to be added ......

I dont expect it to be added this game but maybe for the next game or the 2023 game... Would be great, i expect other things to be added (and they wouldnt)