Jump to content Jump to content

Driving F1 cars in the rain

Driving in the rain in F1 2021 with average or no traction is not possible because when I step on the gas, suddenly my car flies and I spin/land in a bandaid.
Please help me with this issue of how to drive in the rain because for me it is impossible to drive and I hope they fix it in the patch.

8 minutes ago, Pawel567 said:

Driving in the rain in F1 2021 with average or no traction is not possible because when I step on the gas, suddenly my car flies and I spin/land in a bandaid.
Please help me with this issue of how to drive in the rain because for me it is impossible to drive and I hope they fix it in the patch.

Throttle control, my friend.

There's no issue with driving without traction control on wet surface in this game, and I even find it easier than dry condition because the pace is much slower so it doesn't require as much reflexes and precision, therefore more forgiving.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, FullThrottle152 said:

I don't use traction control, have no issues in the rain. Try putting your throttle linearity on 50, be smooth on the throttle.

I will try to do it this way.

No problems either, even using a controller I’m fine, I found practicing f2 really helped me, as in f1 2020 edition I found f2 cars spun too easy coming out of corners and was forced to be gentle on throttle.

On 7/18/2021 at 1:20 PM, PJTierney said:

I have a guide for 2020 which should help, same theory applies 🙂 

A very worthwhile video. It can be recommended to new users learning to drive F1 in leagues.

• Like 1