Jump to content Jump to content

Is anyone else having issues with F1 2021 crashing their pc. For me atm after rewinding it starts stuttering then my pc ends up restarting. My pc temps are below what they are for other games like modern warfare and cold War as well as f1 2020.

I have had to lower graphics to the lowest for 2021 whereas the games above I can play on medium to high, I have an Amd pc so the help that was posted above for Nvidia doesn't work. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks 🙂

I had this same exact issue. My PC more than meets the minimum system requirements and all of my drivers are up to date. F1 2021 would constantly crash, I couldn't race for more than ten or fifteen minutes without having a crash. To fix my issue I downloaded the DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) application and followed the instructions. Suffice to say that it worked like a charm! You can download it from https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html It is completely safe to use as I have the habit of scanning every single file I download from the internet lol call me paranoid but my PC has never been infected by any malware. I have now been playing F1 for over an hour...no crashes. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll help you out as much as I can. Good luck mate!