Jump to content Jump to content

Settings Reset After Playing A Multi-Player Game Mode In MyTeam, No More Flashbacks

• The Settings in MyTeam (or possibly other careers) reset or go to some sort of default weird settings after a multiplayer race, and if you do a race in Co-op, those settings transfer to MyTeam too, meaning no more flashbacks for that MyTeam career. I tried making a new MyTeam, and now I cant even enable it for a new MyTeam career.
  • Windows 10 - PC
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
  • MyTeam
  • Yes
  • You race in any multi-player game mode (co-op, ranked, and unranked as far as I know). The Multiplayer races had damage, but when you go into MyTeam, for some reasons after that, damage turns off (thats the only example I have). In Co-Op, Flashbacks are not available, so now in MyTeam, I can't use Flashbacks, nor can I enable them back on.
  • I tried going into a multiplayer game to see if that changed anything, it didn't work. 
  • Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback
Edited by Glaceu1020