Jump to content Jump to content

ive spun so much i had to change my name to mazapin

look i know u wanted to make this game more challenging to all the race gods out there (ya im jealous lol) but for the rest of us with handicaps or are just filthy casuals the car handling is no longer user friendly even with traction control im using soooooooooooooo many rewinds just to correct all the spinouts that the game is no longer any fun i love these games and have for years mostly because i could customize it so much i could play with my handicaps unfortunately that is no longer the case so i have been forced to return to 2020 let me know if u decide to make this user friendly again and fix the handling mechanics                                   

ohh to be a racing god for a day

10 minutes ago, JeremyKrueger said:

look i know u wanted to make this game more challenging to all the race gods out there (ya im jealous lol) but for the rest of us with handicaps or are just filthy casuals the car handling is no longer user friendly even with traction control im using soooooooooooooo many rewinds just to correct all the spinouts that the game is no longer any fun i love these games and have for years mostly because i could customize it so much i could play with my handicaps unfortunately that is no longer the case so i have been forced to return to 2020 let me know if u decide to make this user friendly again and fix the handling mechanics                                   

ohh to be a racing god for a day

You tube - Dave gaming start with these setup and the world is good again.😜👍😎

12 minutes ago, JeremyKrueger said:

anyone have a stable car setup simular to 2020? everything i try just makes it worse

Real Sport has about half the tracks up now at https://racinggames.gg/f1/f1-2021-release-date-gameplay-trailer-early-access-my-team-tracks-editions-price-uk-ps5-xbox-pc-steam/#F1_2021_setups

As always they're pretty balanced and good to build from. High rear wing and their camber settings are most of note. 

So far this really comes down to not thinking you can attack kerbs that aren't flat anymore, you'll likely need new lines through those or at least more considered throttle control. If you have to slow down AI so you can slow down at the parts that are causing problems, it's your game to enjoy, doesn't need to be compared to anyone elses level or style. 

Im certainly no racing god, lol. 

The driving comes to you in time, but as in real life, you need to be in control at all times, where you could auto drive a lot of it mentally in 2020. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My copy is yet to arrive, unfortunately. Here are the setup pools I use to visit to get ideas for my own setups, though:

• F1 Car Setup - Great discussions more often than not. Ends up providing meaningful feedback and insight into people's setup choices.
  • Sim Racing Setup - Along with the userbase setups that you find up and center, if you scroll or dig down a bit there are setups and comments by the site's editorial. They're nice as a starting point
  • Agree 1
10 minutes ago, EnsiFerrum said:
  • Change your driving style
  • Some kerbs are evil

Needed about 4 -6 hours to get from Mazespin-style to Schumacher-style.

It took me 12 hours …..

Now that I could beat most of my times of F1 2020 im so much in favor of the new driving model ….

The FFB is awesome- the improvement on some tracks ( Baku ) are incredible 

As well the handling - between brake and gas reminds me in some corners to race carts - nice !

Still driving without TC is too hard ……

An attempt from mid to low might be useful …..