Jump to content Jump to content

Driver perk glitch on 2 player career mode

I spend 250k on the ‘development feedback’ on the driver perk section on 2 player career, but it’s still at level 0 not level 1. And I’m only on 50k now, anyone else have this glitch? 

Yes! And is the second time with other friend that I'm playing. In both times I was the one who got invited, so I assume that if you are the host you don't encounter this bug, as both my friends didn't got the bug. Hope they fix it... we just lost 250k for nothing. I'm curious if this bug is also present if you use the money on other perks ( I also used them in this perk tree both times). 

I can confirm that this bug also exists for the host.

Co-op career, both of us bought the same perk. Both of us has the money taken. I don't have the perk (as host), my friend does (as driver 2).

We also noticed that driver 1 (me) get's double damage to their engine/gearbox as laps from both drivers are counted. My engine is done after 3 races - his is just under half the damage as what mine does. The number of laps registered on my ICE isn't even possible at this stage in the career with the race settings we have.

We also started in the same grid spot in Monaco (as in we were inside each other) after both taking grid penalties.

The game's got some bugs...

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Same here. I'm the host of the game and I've experienced this issue on two seasons already. The workaround for me is to not immediately use the money to buy the perks, let a few days pass after receiving the money.

• 2 weeks later...

@CptBalloonhands: No. I think the issue is, that in 2P Career, as P2 you can buy a driver perk but if you check your driver status screen (the page where you can buy the driver perks) next time, you will see that all driver perks have been resetted to Level 0 while the money you spent for upleveling is lost.

• 4 weeks later...