Jump to content Jump to content

Portimao, Imola & Jeddah: Out Now ✅


CIARANDIAMOND98

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, FTBuzzard said:

Everyone should care about new tracks. the more the better 🙂

No not really.. Jeddah COULD be ok in the game because dirty air is only ~30-50% of reality but also its likely to not look good - like Hanoi.. I dont mean bad coding but only street and walls and maybe a few buildings in the background.. But maybe it will look better, we dont know yet but not every track makes the game better.. I wouldnt be excited if Codies decide to add the old AVUS circuit to the game😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Meza994 said:

No not really.. Jeddah COULD be ok in the game because dirty air is only ~30-50% of reality but also its likely to not look good - like Hanoi.. I dont mean bad coding but only street and walls and maybe a few buildings in the background.. But maybe it will look better, we dont know yet but not every track makes the game better.. I wouldnt be excited if Codies decide to add the old AVUS circuit to the game😂

I think Jeddah will be good tbh. I’m more excited for Imola and Portimao but Jeddah is another unique track that I think will be better in game than what it will be irl. Still hyped for it any new track is very nice and exciting imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ReeceMusgrove said:

I think Jeddah will be good tbh. I’m more excited for Imola and Portimao but Jeddah is another unique track that I think will be better in game than what it will be irl. Still hyped for it any new track is very nice and exciting imo.

It will be better races ingame than real life for sure, im just not too sure about the looks of it.. Yes thats absolutely secondary to most but for me the appearance of a track also plays a part in how much i enjoy it.. but thats just me haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Meza994 said:

It will be better races ingame than real life for sure, im just not too sure about the looks of it.. Yes thats absolutely secondary to most but for me the appearance of a track also plays a part in how much i enjoy it.. but thats just me haha

Trying to think off the top of my head here but isn’t there like a lake or the sea nearby and also a lot of buildings around it. If that’s the case it will look good especially under the lights but I totally get what you mean I see some of the early versions of the circuits on Assetto Corsa for example and they look real basic 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ReeceMusgrove said:

Trying to think off the top of my head here but isn’t there like a lake or the sea nearby and also a lot of buildings around it. If that’s the case it will look good especially under the lights but I totally get what you mean I see some of the early versions of the circuits on Assetto Corsa for example and they look real basic 

21-03-10_Aerial_Cam02-FX.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ReeceMusgrove said:

Trying to think off the top of my head here but isn’t there like a lake or the sea nearby and also a lot of buildings around it. If that’s the case it will look good especially under the lights but I totally get what you mean I see some of the early versions of the circuits on Assetto Corsa for example and they look real basic 

Well it might look good from above will we see from the car? Definitely not the sea and maybe some trees, surely not the grass with the high walls and still depends on how much green they really put into it.. those pics are made to look good but im not saying it will be 100% ugly, just a little sceptical haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Codies please dont hype yourselves up too much with this update, it seems like a lovely marketing opportunity but please dont go too mad over giving us some tracks that should of been in the game at release. 

If the bugs people are reporting arent fixed then it's really for nothing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, RLLL said:

Codies please dont hype yourselves up too much with this update, it seems like a lovely marketing opportunity but please dont go too mad over giving us some tracks that should of been in the game at release. 

If the bugs people are reporting arent fixed then it's really for nothing. 

 

morgan freeman.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Sector4 said:

 

"Updates are coming..."

Feels a lot like Soon unfortunately rather than something today. I think all this hype had been leading up to a preview and we're going to be let down and frustrated and we won't get anything for a few weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mattia_faleri_ said:

the Podium Pass Series 2 is scheduled to start from tomorrow so maybe something is coming tomorrow, but we'll see

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'll be absolutely delighted if we get Portimao today (althought I'd love to have Imola more), I'm just going by previous experience of hype leading to the announcement of an announcement of the release of a delay of an update. 😁

Edit: Also, as it stands, SteamDB hasn't been updated since last week. No "Public" entry yet.

Edit 2: Ok, according to the video, Portimao's coming today along with the Car Performance Update and Aston Martin Safety Car. Imola's coming in October, Jeddah in November.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to Portimao: Out Now • Imola: October • Jeddah: November
  • The title was changed to Portimao: Later Today • Imola: October • Jeddah: November
  • Social Media & Community Team
Just now, Aleksey1991 said:

Hi all, guys, tell me if anyone knows, are there any other tracks planned besides those that we know, such as Turkey?

No, just the 3 mentioned in the thread title.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to Portimao, Imola & Jeddah: Out Now ✅
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...