Jump to content Jump to content

Portimao, Imola & Jeddah: Out Now ✅

CIARANDIAMOND98

12 hours ago, marioho said:

, and Hanoi will hardly make a comeback to the calendar. That's just bonkers, a whole track and one built without all the real life data to ease up the production phase, just for one game

I was thinking exactly this earlier and was going to post how the devs must be ****** with all that time and effort and f1 didn’t even race there.

Not to mention it was a  💩 track layout. 

****** just broke my vaper 

Just now, FTBuzzard said:

As long as people still buys games at release, it won't change.

I wouldnt bet on that to change even if people dont buy them at release.. Sure better chance but publishers are dense and not much hope for them lol

14 minutes ago, Pawel567 said:

Next year's F1 2022 which is supposed to be revolutionary will be Miami and Imola and Istanbul if China/Singapore/Australia cancel.

Please keep it realistic, we dont have any news on what F1 2022 will be like and the calendar for next year is not yet official.. If Istanbul makes it into the calendar by June again it wont be in the game! If its in by December it will likely make it.. Revolutionary will likely be the game that get the next gen switch (only next gen) and as far as we know F1 2022 will also be for PS4 so not gonna expect too much but this is also pure speculation

35 minutes ago, Pawel567 said:

Next year's F1 2022 which is supposed to be revolutionary will be Miami and Imola and Istanbul if China/Singapore/Australia cancel.

Out of interest, where did you hear / read it is supposed to be revolutionary?

1 hour ago, KNT2011 said:

Out of interest, where did you hear / read it is supposed to be revolutionary?

This is according to a user on Reddit and a Spanish site that said F1 2022 is going to be revolutionary and the best game yet and they are already working on it.

5 minutes ago, Pawel567 said:

This is according to a user on Reddit and a Spanish site that said F1 2022 is going to be revolutionary and the best game yet and they are already working on it.

So you're saying F1 series is going online only with multiplayer career now confirmed. 

homer-simpsons-the-simpsons.gif.004c43d1669e47855c81dd93a74257dd.gif

36 minutes ago, Pawel567 said:

Well to me thats not a big confirmation and they are working on F1 2022 since January - thats how they do the games - but its not impossible.. i just wouldnt get my hopes too high up, even if it might be revolutionary it might not be what players want.. But ill give you the likelyhood of it being revolutionary because for F1 2022 EA is gonna be a part of it😬

9 hours ago, Pawel567 said:

Unless there's two rumors breaking out the same week, that is not at all what it seems. The only franchise positively linked to the rumor is the Dirt one, not F1.

@KNT2011, @FTBuzzard and @Meza994, here's what happened. The Reddit thread that got traction was this one, referring to two job listing that made the rounds on the news [1] [2] [3] and not only the job description is heavy on the referencing the Dirt games, it is also for posts at Codemasters Cheshire studio. The F1 games are developed by Codemasters Birmingham.

The newsworthiness of the listing is just the bit "Under the guidance of the Development Director and with support from the production team, you will help handle production of the studios’ next key project – which promises to be the most ambitious and biggest game that Codemasters has made in over a decade!"

The job descriptions:

Codemasters

Codemasters

Heh, I'm not getting extra excited for that.

Edit: Summarizing, Codemasters is working on the next Metal Gear Solid. It's a sequel to Half Life 2.

22 minutes ago, marioho said:

Unless there's two rumors breaking out the same week, that is not at all what it seems. The only franchise positively linked to the rumor is the Dirt one, not F1.

@KNT2011, @FTBuzzard and @Meza994, here's what happened. The Reddit thread that got traction was this one, referring to two job listing that made the rounds on the news [1] [2] [3] and not only the job description is heavy on the referencing the Dirt games, it is also for posts at Codemasters Cheshire studio. The F1 games are developed by Codemasters Birmingham.

The newsworthiness of the listing is just the bit "Under the guidance of the Development Director and with support from the production team, you will help handle production of the studios’ next key project – which promises to be the most ambitious and biggest game that Codemasters has made in over a decade!"

The job descriptions:

Codemasters

Codemasters

Edit: Summarizing, Codemasters is working on the next Metal Gear Solid. It's a sequel to Half Life 2.

Thanks for clearing this up😄

3 hours ago, marioho said:

The job descriptions:

Codemasters

Codemasters

Like i said earlier this week, codemasters is more than F1. 😄

I call ******** on the revolutionary part. What it probably means their shifting focus on to the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S consoles only. To be revolutionary F1 games would have to include more content or stability. A Rewritten game engine to provide a new stable platform to work on each year, Circuits beyond the calender, The little nuggets of features from PS3/XBOX 360 versions of F1 which are nowhere to be seen on these games. Car body changes as their more flexibility with the 2022 rules from the FIA in this area. Not forgetting those sweet 18inch wheels.  

I'd like to see another Operation flash point from codemasters. But I heard the last one wasn't that good.

36 minutes ago, Chromatic said:

I call ******** on the revolutionary part. What it probably means their shifting focus on to the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S consoles only. To be revolutionary F1 games would have to include more content or stability. A Rewritten game engine to provide a new stable platform to work on each year, Circuits beyond the calender, The little nuggets of features from PS3/XBOX 360 versions of F1 which are nowhere to be seen on these games. Car body changes as their more flexibility with the 2022 rules from the FIA in this area. Not forgetting those sweet 18inch wheels.  

I'd like to see another Operation flash point from codemasters. But I heard the last one wasn't that good.

I can’t see EA pumping tons off cash into codemasters as some think, hope, dream they will.  Just to improve on current game. But I’ve read ego is getting on... So I could see EA authorise cm to develop a new engine that can maximise next gen consoles potential..  For future cm titles.

played the first flashpoint campaign and liked the whole tactical squad format,  and liked it wasn’t just a run and gun and even liked it took time to get good at it..  but i was expecting to be in this huge battle and it ended up being like  a real soldier in a warzone.  If they do Fire their weapons in anger it lasts a few minutes and they never see who they are firing at

Eh is it here... really really really really I’m so excited i just pee’d myself... Can’t wait to race around Turkey.  I know cm has said turkey is not the patch...  but  it must be from all the idle gossip going around.: It’s got me in a frenzy..: all the new liveries for all the teams....  I’m gunna use them all at the same time  it’s going to be great🙄🤬

2 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

Eh is it here... really really really really I’m so excited i just pee’d myself... Can’t wait to race around Turkey.  I know cm has said turkey is not the patch...  but  it must be from all the idle gossip going around.: It’s got me in a frenzy..: all the new liveries for all the teams....  I’m gunna use them all at the same time  it’s going to be great🙄🤬

Well, Turkey wont be in the game... 
wont be in any patch 😬

1 hour ago, ScaredDuck said:

No your wrong I’ve seen about 500 posts where it’s mentioned.  No smoke without fire.  Gunna cook turkey good

Yet it’s been posted on forums by the admins that turkey won’t be happening in this years game. Codemasters will be concentrating on 2022 edition soon so won’t have time to develop a new track entirely as not only does the track need laser scanning but then they have to program al, the drivers AI for track, safety car, flags, sort out online part of it( and mess up online yet again I bet) so even after track scanned in turkey there are many months of coding and testing( and failing at testing if last 2 years of bugs to go by) before a track is ready.

bet codemasters won’t even look at developing turkey tack for 2022 edition till the sorting remaining 2 tracks they promised us(so won’t be doing this version).

6 minutes ago, Silverchris said:

Yet it’s been posted on forums by the admins that turkey won’t be happening in this years game. Codemasters will be concentrating on 2022 edition soon so won’t have time to develop a new track entirely as not only does the track need laser scanning but then they have to program al, the drivers AI for track, safety car, flags, sort out online part of it( and mess up online yet again I bet) so even after track scanned in turkey there are many months of coding and testing( and failing at testing if last 2 years of bugs to go by) before a track is ready.

bet codemasters won’t even look at developing turkey tack for 2022 edition till the sorting remaining 2 tracks they promised us(so won’t be doing this version).

Yeah I know fella,  😍my post was me being hilariously funny...  @Meza994 has read a lot of my posts to know I’m hilarious 

3 minutes ago, Silverchris said:

Actually they dont HAVE to laser scan the track.. Hanoi wasnt laserscanned and Jeddah will also not be laserscanned, but it doesnt change the fact that its been over 500 times confirmed to not be in the game

5 hours ago, ScaredDuck said:

what are you talking about? 

• The title was changed to Portimao, Imola & Jeddah: Out Now ✅
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived