Jump to content Jump to content

Portimao, Imola & Jeddah: Out Now ✅

10 minutes ago, RLLL said:

I think everyone has just assumed all 3 would be released at the same time. A lot of hearts about to get broken I think.

I think it would be better in stages.. Jeddah will likely be the latest as the track itself isnt even finished.. Would you wanna wait till possibly December when both Portimao and Imola are ready for 2 months?😜

17 hours ago, Xamos76 said:

The truth is that the tracks had to be there immediately,and no six months later!!!!!!!!

If CM had included Nurburgring, Mugello, Imola, Portimao, and Turkey back in F1 2020 then they would only need to work on Jeddah & updates for Spain, Australia & Abu Dhabi for F1 2021.

• Thanks 1

Well if I had put my first paycheck back in 2013 into Bitcoin I'd be retired right now.

If the tracks are in different development stages then releasing them in parts would be better, in my opinion. Who are we fooling here, it's not like the community would make peace with the game either way - at least we'd have new stuff to entertain ourselves with in the breaks between all the complaining.

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, FS7 said:

If CM had included Nurburgring, Mugello, Imola, Portimao, and Turkey back in F1 2020 then they would only need to work on Jeddah & updates for Spain, Australia & Abu Dhabi for F1 2021.

If they had done all the tracks back in F1 2020 you would have no F1 2021😂

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

To defend codies with the Zandvoort track a bit. The track must be changed a bit in the last 3 month. I saw pictures of the track from the first chapter of the year and it was more like in codies game. The curbs colours are changed last month, before it was only white and red. If you look rosbergs last video of how to drive zandvoort he is using a laser scanned version for asetto corsa. It uses the same kerbs colours and nearly the same kerb layout.

I hope portimao looks more like this year. 

Edited by MadEvilBeavis76
  • Like 1

Podium Pass is nearly ending it's season, that's when usually there's a big update, so i'm assuming that will be patch 1.10 which will include 2 or 3 of the tracks that we've been waiting for. 
Despite all the demands and upset people in here, i think adding 3 new tracks within 2 months after the release is pretty good. So if i'm right thumbs up to Codies 👍

4 minutes ago, Pow3rCharles said:

Podium pass will finish tomorrow, maybe we will have Portimao and Imola hopefully

There is always a weeks gap with no content before the next series starts. So expect a big patch this weekend or early next week.

Official F1 game Twitter have been posting tweets with one letter italicized. 

Yesterday it was P, today it was O. 

R tomorrow, T on Thursday, I on Friday, M on Saturday, A on Sunday and O on Monday.

Portimao.

1 hour ago, BarryB said:

Podium Pass is nearly ending it's season, that's when usually there's a big update, so i'm assuming that will be patch 1.10 which will include 2 or 3 of the tracks that we've been waiting for. 
Despite all the demands and upset people in here, i think adding 3 new tracks within 2 months after the release is pretty good. So if i'm right thumbs up to Codies 👍

My game updated 31 GB with 1.09, I don't know if they have already been added but not activated. Even with 2 or 3 new circuits I think it is really heavy.

PXL_20210906_181515033.jpg

43 minutes ago, mattia_faleri_ said:

it is actually quite strange... I downloaded it yesterday and it was only 200MB...

I had the game updated and it is physical version. It is really strange.

1 hour ago, CP8 said:

My game updated 31 GB with 1.09, I don't know if they have already been added but not activated. Even with 2 or 3 new circuits I think it is really heavy.

PXL_20210906_181515033.jpg

What platform was this on @CP8? Seems odd. Did you spot if the overall install size had changed after install?

6 minutes ago, CP8 said:

I had the game updated and it is physical version. It is really strange.

Not strange at all. What you downloaded is the latest update file, which clearly couldn't have been on the disc version that was finalised some time before the games release date.

• PJTierney changed the title to Portimao, Imola & Jeddah: Out Now ✅