Jump to content Jump to content

Portimao, Imola & Jeddah: Out Now ✅

7 hours ago, Sector4 said:

"Updates are coming..."

Feels a lot like Soon unfortunately rather than something today. I think all this hype had been leading up to a preview and we're going to be let down and frustrated and we won't get anything for a few weeks.

17 minutes ago, s00zster said:

I think all this hype had been leading up to a preview and we're going to be let down and frustrated and we won't get anything for a few weeks.

the Podium Pass Series 2 is scheduled to start from tomorrow so maybe something is coming tomorrow, but we'll see

1 hour ago, mattia_faleri_ said:

the Podium Pass Series 2 is scheduled to start from tomorrow so maybe something is coming tomorrow, but we'll see

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'll be absolutely delighted if we get Portimao today (althought I'd love to have Imola more), I'm just going by previous experience of hype leading to the announcement of an announcement of the release of a delay of an update. 😁

Edit: Also, as it stands, SteamDB hasn't been updated since last week. No "Public" entry yet.

Edit 2: Ok, according to the video, Portimao's coming today along with the Car Performance Update and Aston Martin Safety Car. Imola's coming in October, Jeddah in November.

Edited by s00zster
  • Agree 1
  • PJTierney changed the title to Portimao: Out Now • Imola: October • Jeddah: November
  • PJTierney changed the title to Portimao: Later Today • Imola: October • Jeddah: November
2 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Stuff be in this 😉 

Most excited about Imola lol but performance patch will be interesting to see how close to reality it can be modded then😈😂

Edited by Meza994
  • Agree 1
Just now, Meza994 said:

Most excited about Imola lol but performance patch will be interesting to see how close to reality it can be modded then😈😂 any ETA on it? Today, tomorrow?

Today, probably in the next few hours.

• Agree 1
  • PJTierney changed the title to Portimao, Imola & Jeddah: Out Now ✅