Jump to content Jump to content

Portimao, Imola & Jeddah: Out Now ✅

• Social Media & Community Team
Just now, Aleksey1991 said:

Hi all, guys, tell me if anyone knows, are there any other tracks planned besides those that we know, such as Turkey?

No, just the 3 mentioned in the thread title.

2 minutes ago, ReisGoktug said:

Does Dev Team planning to make Turkish Circuit on F1 2022 ? İt's a great circuit to race.

If it happens to be in the F1 2022 official calendar, they might. If it's not, they won't. They're not going to make circuits if they're not required by licence because of the amount of work that goes into making a circuit, no matter how fun they are. Otherwise we'd have the Nordschleife by now. 😁

• Agree 2
5 minutes ago, ShuMike said:

Can someone from Codemaster confirm whether after Performance Update also "Equal performance" will be impacted, meaning that we'll need to change our setups for online/equal racing as well?

Thanks

Good question.

8 minutes ago, ShuMike said:

Can someone from Codemaster confirm whether after Performance Update also "Equal performance" will be impacted, meaning that we'll need to change our setups for online/equal racing as well?

Thanks

Its likely that you might need to change something after the handling model tweak..

Just now, FTBuzzard said:

Will there be both Safety cars, or will the aston martin replace the mercedes SC?

Both, it'll be available at select circuits

Trigger the Safety Car in the following races, and you’ll see the special green Aston Martin Vantage leading the pack:

• Bahrain
  • Monaco
  • Canada
  • France
  • Great Britain
  • Netherlands
  • Singapore
  • Russia
  • Japan
  • Australia
  • Saudi Arabia (when added in game)
  • Abu Dhabi

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/f1/f1-2021/news/f1-2021-safety-car-performance-update

• Social Media & Community Team
4 minutes ago, ChromexReaper said:

says 8.25 gb for me

im on xbox anyway so update size might vary on which platform you use

Yup, I've got an 11.5 GB update on Xbox Series X.

• PJTierney changed the title to Portimao: Out Now ✅ • Imola: October • Jeddah: November

I was going to ask how Codemasters feel about doing tracks only for 1 game but now I read a rumor from a reliable source (Dieter Rencken) that Imola will stay on for 2022. Saudi Arabia's contract runs for at least 10 years so Jeddah will stay until Qiddiya is ready to host the race. 

And Portimao is heavily rumored to replace Barcelona on the calendar. So less work for Codemasters (no Barcelona T10 update needed). 

• Agree 1
  • PJTierney changed the title to Portimao, Imola & Jeddah: Out Now ✅