Jump to content Jump to content

Portimao, Imola & Jeddah: Out Now ✅

1 hour ago, ScaredDuck said:

No your wrong I’ve seen about 500 posts where it’s mentioned.  No smoke without fire.  Gunna cook turkey good

Yet it’s been posted on forums by the admins that turkey won’t be happening in this years game. Codemasters will be concentrating on 2022 edition soon so won’t have time to develop a new track entirely as not only does the track need laser scanning but then they have to program al, the drivers AI for track, safety car, flags, sort out online part of it( and mess up online yet again I bet) so even after track scanned in turkey there are many months of coding and testing( and failing at testing if last 2 years of bugs to go by) before a track is ready.

bet codemasters won’t even look at developing turkey tack for 2022 edition till the sorting remaining 2 tracks they promised us(so won’t be doing this version).

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, Silverchris said:

Yet it’s been posted on forums by the admins that turkey won’t be happening in this years game. Codemasters will be concentrating on 2022 edition soon so won’t have time to develop a new track entirely as not only does the track need laser scanning but then they have to program al, the drivers AI for track, safety car, flags, sort out online part of it( and mess up online yet again I bet) so even after track scanned in turkey there are many months of coding and testing( and failing at testing if last 2 years of bugs to go by) before a track is ready.

bet codemasters won’t even look at developing turkey tack for 2022 edition till the sorting remaining 2 tracks they promised us(so won’t be doing this version).

Yeah I know fella,  😍my post was me being hilariously funny...  @Meza994 has read a lot of my posts to know I’m hilarious 

Edited by ScaredDuck
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Silverchris said:

Actually they dont HAVE to laser scan the track.. Hanoi wasnt laserscanned and Jeddah will also not be laserscanned, but it doesnt change the fact that its been over 500 times confirmed to not be in the game

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, ScaredDuck said:

Eh is it here... really really really really I’m so excited i just pee’d myself... Can’t wait to race around Turkey.  I know cm has said turkey is not the patch...  but  it must be from all the idle gossip going around.: It’s got me in a frenzy..: all the new liveries for all the teams....  I’m gunna use them all at the same time  it’s going to be great🙄🤬

what are you talking about? 

Hope the patch helps the multiplayers 🙂 

i have another question .. is there in the future a patch for the SC ? Some people can’t go back to the field .. in real you can unlap yourself an be at the back of the field 😞 

hope that comes in the game soon 

thanks everyone and have a nice day and week 

2 hours ago, RoBiN93 said:

Hope the patch helps the multiplayers 🙂 

i have another question .. is there in the future a patch for the SC ? Some people can’t go back to the field .. in real you can unlap yourself an be at the back of the field 😞 

hope that comes in the game soon 

thanks everyone and have a nice day and week 

This has been reported for years and never fixed. 0% chance of that ever being added to the game.

• Agree 1
  • PJTierney changed the title to Portimao & Imola: Out Now ✅ • Jeddah: November
  • PJTierney changed the title to Portimao, Imola & Jeddah: Out Now ✅
  • PJTierney unpinned this topic