Jump to content Jump to content

Portimao, Imola & Jeddah: Out Now ✅

2 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

Mine is just installing turn 8 right now. Excited! 

Imagine if they do give everyone a Christmas Turkey and it looks like there are some real prophets in this group who knew all along. 😂

I am all knowing 

6 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

Does your username relate to a premonition about the upcoming festive season?

In that the Turkey delivery chain is collapsing and people are eyeing up the ducks for a Christmas Dinner replacement?  I'd definitely be a little nervous too!

12 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

I am all knowing 

Us mere limited mortals cannot compare to your foreknowledge of track-based matters! 😁

Edited by SmokyAtom07
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, ScaredDuck said:

I’m certain we’ll have turkey at the end off December 

Thanksgiving is in November, not December. I'm sure many people will have turkey at the end of November. 🙂

1 minute ago, GoSuarez99 said:

That’s not what I meant I’m talking about 🇹🇷 

Yay someone bit.

not sure where you are in the world but in the uk we traditionally eat turkey at Christmas.

so I’m certain well/I will be having turkey for end off December specifically on the 25 th

• Haha 1
Just now, ScaredDuck said:

Yay someone bit.

not sure where you are in the world but in the uk we traditionally eat turkey at Christmas.

so I’m certain well/I will be having turkey for end off December specifically on the 25 th

Um, I’m a Haas Fan. Where do you think I live?

9 minutes ago, GoSuarez99 said:

😂 no I live in America I’ve actually been past their USA base a couple of times

I know but with America’s love off Russia and marzipan being in the team it was impossible to resist saying Russia 

i like Haas cause off mansell 

Edited by ScaredDuck
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, GoSuarez99 said:

I pull for Mick tho #MSC47

It’s a funny thing if all was great in the world and his dad hadn’t had such i bad accident I would have wanted his son to fail.  But now I do wish to see him succeed... I know personally what he must be going through. 

2 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

It’s a funny thing if all was great in the world and his dad hadn’t had such i bad accident I would have wanted his son to fail.  But now I do wish to see him succeed... I know personally what he must be going through. 

Yeah

I wonder if it's possible for CM to make an off season dlc pack for multiplayer only with some tracks which previously was presented on F1 series. I assume it doesn't need to train Ai and stuff, so lots of players can have fun of battling off season on off season tracks. Why would FOM be mad at this idea, season's off why bother.)

3 hours ago, Blackbird said:

I wonder if it's possible for CM to make an off season dlc pack for multiplayer only with some tracks which previously was presented on F1 series. I assume it doesn't need to train Ai and stuff, so lots of players can have fun of battling off season on off season tracks. Why would FOM be mad at this idea, season's off why bother.)

Still a licence problem with the track owners

3 minutes ago, Blackbird said:

It's negotiable. I see no reason to not to please both sides.

Well it would only please the multiplayer people which is not the majority of the players.. Careermode guys would feel really let down..

Just now, Blackbird said:

Wherever they might drive as ghosts, I'm fine with it.)    

When it crashes your car and you need to pit because of it?😜

1 minute ago, Meza994 said:

Well it would only please the multiplayer people which is not the majority of the players.. Careermode guys would feel really let down..

When it crashes your car and you need to pit because of it?😜

To my assumption a good majority of players would rather fight against real drivers. I may be wrong, though.)

As for if Ai car crash my car. I won't regret since if you are not driving your car then it means your race is pretty much ruined anyway.)

• PJTierney changed the title to Portimao, Imola & Jeddah: Out Now ✅
  • PJTierney unpinned this topic