Jump to content Jump to content

Portimao, Imola & Jeddah: Out Now ✅

4 minutes ago, Blackbird said:

To my assumption a good majority of players would rather fight against real drivers. I may be wrong, though.)

As for if Ai car crash my car. I won't regret since if you are not driving your car then it means your race is pretty much ruined anyway.)

If the AI is not trained properly its gonna crash and true pausing will cause you to loose some time but if you are out in front you could still get some decent racing if you dont pause too long

I think that the latest survey still showed that the majority (not like 90% haha) of the players do play single player but not 100% sure.. But it would make sense as a developer emphasizes the parts of a game that are used most and well Multiplayer doesnt get too much attention haha

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

So, err, when is the title of this post changing to  Portimao & Imola & Jeddah: Out Now • Turkey: December ? 

EvilLaugh.jpg.5b75a1d311ea76024fc7759da6a11045.jpg

The thing is that because of posts like these there are still people who believe that 😄 

8 hours ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

So, err, when is the title of this post changing to  Portimao & Imola & Jeddah: Out Now • Turkey: December ? 

EvilLaugh.jpg.5b75a1d311ea76024fc7759da6a11045.jpg

Portimao, Imola, Jeddah: out now. Turkey: April 1st.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, CZPZ said:

I mean they have 7-8 months left for 2022 game. EA can push for DLC tracks imo

You get it wrong here, one team is already working on 2022 and the other will start work on 2023 in January.. That is of course if those title should ever be officially confirmed😂

1 hour ago, Sector4 said:

Qatar will be added before Turkey because the environment (plain desert) is easier to build and they can easily port Qatar from Fast & Furious Crossroads. 

They can't port stuff from other games.

As we have had a new track in each month leading up to December.  I’d think it would be a awesome gift, and a PR win if  cm.  did make turkey surprise update on Christmas Day.  

Assuming the boss knows his/her job and i expect he/she does.  He would know turkey is a track players want.  And as it was raced on this year.   And as it’s turkey and December.  it’s to good off a opportunity to miss.  

4 hours ago, ScaredDuck said:

As we have had a new track in each month leading up to December.  I’d think it would be a awesome gift, and a PR win if  cm.  did make turkey surprise update on Christmas Day.  

Assuming the boss knows his/her job and i expect he/she does.  He would know turkey is a track players want.  And as it was raced on this year.   And as it’s turkey and December.  it’s to good off a opportunity to miss.  

2033861473_yes-yessss-quickmeme-com-comments-on-profile-post-by-eden-52518127(2).jpg.f47d9acec9247bbb433a425e2be386b4.jpg

That's the spirit! Keep stirring that pot!  

• Like 2
7 hours ago, ScaredDuck said:

Or maybe they could update Yas Marina, as this grand prix will keep happening in the next years, unlike Barcelona. The remodelling is looking good!

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

• Like 1

Well I got a deal on the standard edition of F1 2021 that I couldn't refuse - $20 dollars off! I wanted to get the game as I've decided to pass on Forza Horizon 5 (Mexico in SCRAG), at least for now, in favor of learning Algarve, Imola, and Jeddah, so where the hell is Jeddah?! OK, I know the circuit is still under development, but do we have a timeframe in which the track will be in sufficient enough condition so as to proceed with an accurate laser scan?!! This F1 Jeddah circuit to me is the most anticipated of the three new additions this year, so bring the damn thing already man!   

Jeddah Corniche Circuit construction work

Jeddah Corniche Circuit construction work

8 hours ago, FOneFanatic said:

Well I got a deal on the standard edition of F1 2021 that I couldn't refuse - $20 dollars off! I wanted to get the game as I've decided to pass on Forza Horizon 5 (Mexico in SCRAG), at least for now, in favor of learning Algarve, Imola, and Jeddah, so where the hell is Jeddah?! OK, I know the circuit is still under development, but do we have a timeframe in which the track will be in sufficient enough condition so as to proceed with an accurate laser scan?!! This F1 Jeddah circuit to me is the most anticipated of the three new additions this year, so bring the damn thing already man!   

Jeddah will not be laser scanned. It's coming this month.

g2qshAN.png

• Agree 1

How much freedom did codemasters take to create the Jeddah track?
It will definitely not look 100 percent like it did at the gp, because the track is still under construction and the environment will not be finished yet.

• PJTierney changed the title to Portimao, Imola & Jeddah: Out Now ✅
  • PJTierney unpinned this topic