Jump to content Jump to content

Portimao, Imola & Jeddah: Out Now ✅

CIARANDIAMOND98

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

What's the story with the 2021 F2 cars? I assume they will be added with a specific track something similar to what people eat on christmas day. With their veg a large bird from north america.  

27 minutes ago, Chromatic said:

What's the story with the 2021 F2 cars? I assume they will be added with a specific track something similar to what people eat on christmas day. With their veg a large bird from north america.  

I am enjoying the constant Turkey remarks throughout the topic.  It does pen them into a hole where they cannot include Turkey but still irritates people enough to roll their eyes at seeing the comments with that little bit of hope. 

I think F2 will be out in a fortnight or so. Along with Qatar 🤩

Just now, SmokyAtom07 said:

I am enjoying the constant Turkey remarks throughout the topic.  It does pen them into a hole where they cannot include Turkey but still irritates people enough to roll their eyes at seeing the comments with that little bit of hope. 

Qatar seems nice I like sandy tracks and the world cup

23 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

Codemasters are missing a great PR stunt if they don’t give us Turkey for Christmas @BarryBL

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BarryBL said:

😛 Would be nice, but won't be happening I'm afraid. Sorry to be Christmas scrooge. 

Perhaps circuits beyond the calendar should have been an option from the beginning eh. A track team separate from the group. To have time do deal with such things. As my sister always says it is what it is.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, FTBuzzard said:

Thank you codemasters for not being greedy and giving us these wonderfull tracks for free.

Problem is they should have been in the game from the start.  And I’m guessing they were under contract to have them in the game so couldn’t charge for the dlc even if they’ve wanted to.

Just now, ScaredDuck said:

Problem is they should have been in the game from the start.  And I’m guessing they were under contract to have them in the game so couldn’t charge for the dlc even if they’ve wanted to.

you can still be a little grateful
The gaming market is just a mess at the moment, so something like this stands out from time to time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, breezyskells22 said:

why do people think qatar is coming as all the tracks are done, just f2 to go

It's been heavily rumored that they will add Turkey, Qatar, Mugello, Nurburgring, Hockenheim, Sepang, Port Imperial and Fiorano soon. 

Now that the first 3 tracks are done, that should free up a lot of resources for all those additional tracks that might be released before Christmas. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, RaiinF1 said:

so.... is ai high speed corners bug ever gonna be fixed or is it just that big of a problem to the point that it will never be fixed in the games whole cycle?

Wouldnt be a too complicated fix but Codemasters have "trouble" deciding which corners are the AI at fault and which corners we are just too dumb to drive.. If you are on PC there is a mod solution to at least the majority of the problem

With the rise and interest in ESports, an F1 contract with a circuit should specify and include supplying the game rights holder, in this case Codemasters, with the full GPS mapping/laser scanning of track, pits and surrounds etc etc to the game rights holder's specification of details and graphics formats a couple of months before a F1 race.

So Codemasters would get an oven ready track to release as a patch in good time.

2 minutes ago, At189944 said:

So forgive my ignorance. But, what is equal performance? And is it an option to use or not use, or has the way GP mode plays been completely changed. 

It is only an option so you can play just as you know it and equal performance makes all the cars more or less the same, so the driver makes 99% of the time

4 minutes ago, Meza994 said:

It is only an option so you can play just as you know it and equal performance makes all the cars more or less the same, so the driver makes 99% of the time

Thanks. I’m out of town on vacation and won’t be able to play again until Friday.