Jump to content Jump to content

Portimao, Imola & Jeddah: Out Now ✅


CIARANDIAMOND98
 Share

Recommended Posts

I AM SO HAPPY YOU DIDNT DEVELOP QUATAR FOR THIS GAME 🤣🤣🤣🤣 from fp1 " real telemetry " there I so much full throttle sections, and we are in fp1...in the game there would again be bad circuit telemetry..like on 95% of tracks...braking when you should be flat...

AND PLEASE DONT EVEN CONSIDER IT ON F1 2022..WAIT FOR 2023 RATHER AND MAKE IT RIGHT.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Marko4455 said:

I AM SO HAPPY YOU DIDNT DEVELOP QUATAR FOR THIS GAME 🤣🤣🤣🤣 from fp1 " real telemetry " there I so much full throttle sections, and we are in fp1...in the game there would again be bad circuit telemetry..like on 95% of tracks...braking when you should be flat...

AND PLEASE DONT EVEN CONSIDER IT ON F1 2022..WAIT FOR 2023 RATHER AND MAKE IT RIGHT.

There is no race in Qatar in 2022. Their contract will begin in 2023. From what I’ve read it will be a different circuit, most likely a street race.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jobling1983 said:

There is no race in Qatar in 2022. Their contract will begin in 2023. From what I’ve read it will be a different circuit, most likely a street race.

never heard of that..but ok, then the right time for track release would be 2023..when they will have telemetry...

JUST MY OPINNION

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Jobling1983 said:

There is no race in Qatar in 2022. Their contract will begin in 2023. From what I’ve read it will be a different circuit, most likely a street race.

Yes, in Doha. Another street race, simply lovely. Can't wait for the day when Formula 1 has more street races on the calendar than Formula memE.

Doha-Qatar.jpg

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/23/2021 at 7:30 PM, FTBuzzard said:

Next Year: Portimao out

Boooo... Would be a shame to remove one of the best tracks in game.

We should kind of find a way, that all the effort for these tracks was not in vain and that you could re-use them in upcoming iterations of the game, outside of the "official" championships if you must. Think of some kind of "track collection" that you can carry along into future titles, if you only had bought the former titles. In addition, you could buy them later in some kind of DLC, if you wanted to. It might even pay off for the devs, to keep these tracks up to date / well maintained / tested with current AI, given how often races / tracks are being swapped due to the pandemic. It is not that there are so many tracks that are eligible to hold F1 races all over sudden, worldwide.

Why not carry along, what you have put effort into earlier?

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Schneehase said:

On a different note, I recall a developer posting about F2 car liveries of 2021 included into the game within November as well, so does this mean we will see a patch on monday or tuesday, is that sheduled?

Probably got pushed to December. The F2 pack will be released in the same patch with Istanbul Park and Losail. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Sector4 said:

Probably got pushed to December. The F2 pack will be released in the same patch with Istanbul Park and Losail. 

Actually with how the highspeed sections in Jeddah turned out id actually like Qatar in the game, just feels amazing to nail those very high speed corners and Turkey would be even better... Shame thats not gonna happen😭

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not really an online player but I can only imagine the carnage there'd be in Jeddah.

I saw 3 F2 races (calling the Feature Race a race is a stretch though) and a Porsche Race before the disaster that was an F1 race and they all had incidents and cars in walls. I'm still not sure if there wasn't a session where things didn't end up in the wall at some point!

If the professionals were struggling to race without contact, then I dread to think what the amateurs do. 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

I'm not really an online player but I can only imagine the carnage there'd be in Jeddah.

I saw 3 F2 races (calling the Feature Race a race is a stretch though) and a Porsche Race before the disaster that was an F1 race and they all had incidents and cars in walls. I'm still not sure if there wasn't a session where things didn't end up in the wall at some point!

If the professionals were struggling to race without contact, then I dread to think what the amateurs do. 

I'm usually at the top end of the field (+90% podiums) but from what I've seen, there's no big issues. Griefers troll like always and noobs are lost like they usually are but there's no extra special carnage.

I think the reason is that there's so much run off around the track. And it's not a really technical track apart from a corner or two.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...