Jump to content Jump to content

Portimao, Imola & Jeddah: Out Now ✅

CIARANDIAMOND98

I'm not really an online player but I can only imagine the carnage there'd be in Jeddah.

I saw 3 F2 races (calling the Feature Race a race is a stretch though) and a Porsche Race before the disaster that was an F1 race and they all had incidents and cars in walls. I'm still not sure if there wasn't a session where things didn't end up in the wall at some point!

If the professionals were struggling to race without contact, then I dread to think what the amateurs do. 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

I'm not really an online player but I can only imagine the carnage there'd be in Jeddah.

I saw 3 F2 races (calling the Feature Race a race is a stretch though) and a Porsche Race before the disaster that was an F1 race and they all had incidents and cars in walls. I'm still not sure if there wasn't a session where things didn't end up in the wall at some point!

If the professionals were struggling to race without contact, then I dread to think what the amateurs do. 

I'm usually at the top end of the field (+90% podiums) but from what I've seen, there's no big issues. Griefers troll like always and noobs are lost like they usually are but there's no extra special carnage.

I think the reason is that there's so much run off around the track. And it's not a really technical track apart from a corner or two.