Jump to content Jump to content

Portimao: Out Now ✅ • Imola: October • Jeddah: November

40 minutes ago, Sector4 said:

I was going to ask how Codemasters feel about doing tracks only for 1 game but now I read a rumor from a reliable source (Dieter Rencken) that Imola will stay on for 2022. Saudi Arabia's contract runs for at least 10 years so Jeddah will stay until Qiddiya is ready to host the race. 

And Portimao is heavily rumored to replace Barcelona on the calendar. So less work for Codemasters (no Barcelona T10 update needed). 

I hope this is true as i really love Imola and think Codemasters work should not be wasted! (Adding the tracks)

• Agree 1
  • Social Media & Community Team
8 hours ago, ReeceMusgrove said:

Cracking vid @PJTierneywill deffo be taking some of these tips and trying them out when I give it a go next time. Will these track guides come when the other 2 tracks are released? 

If this one gets decent numbers (and it looks like it might), I'd like to do similar guides for Imola and Jeddah when the time comes 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just realised.... codemasters been alittle clever... toning down curbs and changing handling model.   Before releasing Imola... because iirc Imola has monster curbs...  and Imola  would turn old curb debate into full blown riot.... Imola is a riot

I predict a riot🎼 I predict a riot🎼

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Mulchian said:

Are there specific dates for the october and november updates ?

Nothing has been announced. Follow @formula1game around the usual places to get notified.

Not sure if anyone will know the answer to this, but are the new tracks added to the current career/my team season if you've not reached that far in the calendar or do you always have to wait until the next season?

59 minutes ago, RAW13 said:

Not sure if anyone will know the answer to this, but are the new tracks added to the current career/my team season if you've not reached that far in the calendar or do you always have to wait until the next season?

Next season when you build the calendar.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, VirtuaIceMan said:

It'd be nice if there was a Christmas present of Turkey, given that the UK restrictions are lifting and it's likely to go ahead. Just port the one from GRID Autosport 😄 (yeah, I know it's not that easy!)

even if they would plan it, they might not have the time to finish the work until christmas. 
Maybe christmas 2022 😄