Jump to content Jump to content

Visual glitch using custom on-board camera on Mercedes

• A detailed description of the issue: using the custom settings for the on-board camera I noticed a strange glitch due to a curved line that shows itself inside the pilot's cockpit. The graphic problem I believe is due to a camera setting that has a height offset of 20.
    In any case, using the same camera settings, I didn't notice any problems with the other cars.
  • Report Code: unfortunately I have not memorized it, but I think it's a general problem not tied to a specific game session.
  • Platform? PC
  • Game-mode? Time trial.
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? I simply tried to reset the camera settings to default, because using different offsets the problem recurs.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? I have added 2 screenshots attached to this topic.
  • How do you make the problem happen? It always occurs with the following settings using the Mercedes-AMG, in any game mode.

I hope the problem described above is clear and it has not already been reported by other users.

F1 2021 (DirectX 12) 18_07_2021 11_56_21.png

F1 2021 (DirectX 12) 18_07_2021 11_55_45.png

Edited by Marcopal97
On 7/18/2021 at 10:25 PM, FindWaldoe said:

You need to change your near clip plane (piano di….) that line is part of the car which appears because you moved your camera.

Thanks man, you were right. Setting the cutting plane to 15 eliminates that annoying visual glitch.