Jump to content Jump to content

The game is not opening due to ego dumper crash, I can't launch the game.I have this problem since firstm day. My drivers and win10 are up to date. I literally tried everything like installing again and again, verifying game files, trying dx12-11-10 etc. Will there be any patch in the future. Many people has this problem. Please help us please.

f1crash.PNG

Same problem here.  It's very disappointing first time i try play a game it doesn't work.

F1 2020 works fine. Windows 10 64 bits 20H2 updated, all drivers Nvidia updated. Doesn't matter if you try low effects or ultra high effects, etc..

We hope a patch a.s.a.p.

• A detailed description of the issue

When i try to play a race, f1 2021 crash and ego dumper appears.

• Report Code

No report code because f1 2021 crash and system go to Windows 10 desktop.

Sometimes report code TTSA-BHRM-PCHJ-PBHE appears in the main menu.

• Platform?

PC

• Game-mode

All.

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here

N/A

• [ONLINE] Were you the host?

N/A

• What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

The game crashes in the middle of the race, sometimes y main menu. Egodumper windows appears, and the system go to Windows 10 desktop.

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

• How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

EVERYTIME i start the game.

Ok, @1512marcel

With due respect, I will continue to blame the game because this is the first time that I have had so many problems in a game where, according to the requirements table, i can play. I can understand that the game in my computer could run slow or with less quality, but what i can't accept is that a game of more than 50 euros constantly crashes on a pc in which I have more than 40 games purchased, with high graphic card requirements and i cant play all of them without any problem .

Don't mind. Hopefully the information I send you will help you find the problem. I send you again the template (completed) with the report, in addition to the requested files. If you need anything else, please tell me. I've included a txt named cpu-z_mainboard.txt with information about mainborad, micro, etc....

The operating system is Windows 10 20H2 64 bits. The graphic card is Nvidia RTX 2070 super 8GB. The mother board is a Gigabyte Z170XP-SLI

Thank's for your support.

1.     A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

F1 2021 crashes when i play a race (no in main menu , only during races), and then game freezes, go to EgoDumper and exit Windows.

Error codes: every time i start the game the error code changes.

Last error code i have noted:

KTBH-RREX-GPGV-EVMG

2.     What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

3.     Game-mode? 

Single player (but i suspect in all game-modes if i start a race.)

4.     Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. 

Yes, every time play a race, after a few seconds, F1 2021 crashes.

5.     How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? 

Every time i try to play a race. Sometimes i can do a complete lap, but sometimes i can’t.

6.     Have you tried any troubleshooting?

Yes. Mother board bios updated. Nvidia Drivers updated (and after a clean drivers instalation using DDU, drivers installed and updated). Windows 10 64 bits 20H2 updated. Other thing i’ve read in fórums don’t result either.

I’ve notice that if i tune graphics to minimal (low quality, etc…) the crashes happens less frequently, but finally they happen.

7.     Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) 

Xbox one gamepad.

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  

The tipical Windows of egodumper y race freeze. Nothing you don’t have in other many reports users have sent to you.

I've added one screenshot of the report code (it appears for instance in settings menu)..

F1 2021 Screenshot 2021.07.20 - 13.57.59.20.png

794921-20210720-142846-0.zip DxDiag.txt egodumper.log cpu-z_mainboard.TXT

Edited by Basitron
  • Thanks 1
  • Codemasters Staff

Hey @Basitron I know that StevieJay will eventually pop in here to take a look no doubt so thanks for posting those documents. Would you be able to provide another crash dump as we've not been able to get anything from the one you've added. As a potential solution since you mentioned about lower graphics helped, would you be able to try disabling asynchronous compute from the graphics options and then perhaps ray tracing to see if either of those help in this situation as I see you've got it all enabled. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

Thanks @Basitron, and looking at your specs, that should be more than suficient, so I can understand your frustration. Understand that my comment is also based on numerous calls were outdated PC's, drivers etc. could be related to crashes and other malfunctions.

• Thanks 1

Hi, same problem here, a lot of times. In fact i can´t finish a race because always crashs.

A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

F1 2021 crashes and go to EgoDumper and exit Windows.

Error codes: every time i start the game the error code changes.

Last error code i have noted:

KRJJ-VJJH-REAG-MJVG

2.     What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

3.     Game-mode? 

All modes

4.     Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. 

Always I play.

5.     How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? 

Every time i try to play a race. Sometimes i can do a complete lap, but sometimes i can’t.

6.     Have you tried any troubleshooting?

Yes, drivers update, windows update, vc_redist update, c++ update...

7.     Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) 

Logitech g920.

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  

No, game crash and go to ego dumper report.

DxDiag.txt

Good evening.

@1512marcel thank's for your effort, i understand your comments (i work in a IT department ;-), no problem.

@RedDevilKT thank's for your comments. I've disabled async computing and i see that game don't crash if i tune medium/high configuracion in graphics.

At least i've race different circuits and cars and no crash. Perhaps that's the main problem. If i put ultrahigh configuration, the game directly crash with no egodumper.log, just the files i attach.

Thank's both for your support!

Edited by Basitron
  • Codemasters Staff
47 minutes ago, Basitron said:

Good evening.

@1512marcel thank's for your effort, i understand your comments (i work in a IT department ;-), no problem.

@RedDevilKT thank's for your comments. I've disabled async computing and i see that game don't crash if i tune medium/high configuracion in graphics.

At least i've race different circuits and cars and no crash. Perhaps that's the main problem. If i put ultrahigh configuration, the game directly crash with no egodumper.log, just the files i attach.

Thank's both for your support!

So turning async compute off has stopped you from crashing? That's good to hear!

As for the files you've attached, you're missing the crash file itself so if you could attach the full .zip that would be great. Thanks.

10 hours ago, RedDevilKT said:

So turning async compute off has stopped you from crashing? That's good to hear!

As for the files you've attached, you're missing the crash file itself so if you could attach the full .zip that would be great. Thanks.

@RedDevilKT he is stating that it stopped using medium/high graphics settings, but instantly crashes using ultra settings with no ego dumper, just the files he attached. I'm running the game on ultra settings with a less powerful system but did a clean install before installing the game (needed to get a bigger hard drive in). Not saying you need to do a clean install, but it might help.

The crashing has stopped turning off async compute and tunning medium/high graphics configuration. Using high/ultrahigh configuration the crashing continues, but at least i know how i can play without crashing (althought i've less quality than f1 2020). At least in races i've tested, but i've not tested the entire mode games (multiplayer, etc...).

Do you have the game installed on the SSD or the normal drive? I'm running the game with about the same configuration in 4K with a Nvidia GTX1080 on ultra, but using an SSD. It's only the TV screen that shows some lag because it's a bit to slow.

6 minutes ago, Basitron said:

@1512marcel what version of windows 10 64 bits are you using? I'm starting to suspect the problem can be 20H2 compilation...

The latest version, 21H1 Like I said, I did a clean install after getting a bigger SSD. I would suggest updating to the latest Windows 10 version and if possible upgrade the SSD and run it from there if you're not doing that already.

Man... this is so disgusting... I tried everything... I unistall the game and install in the primary ssd, update windows, updates drives, updates c++, update vc... Everything. And i tried to play 1 single race today and the game crashed like 5 times... Incredible...

egodump.txt

• Like 1